16 | Sweet Proposal | ~ finale

Everything else went great with the company, the sales got more higher and higher each time.

Jin was able to propose to Jisoo.

He became the greatest chairman of all time.

As for Jimin, he didn't want Rosé to leave his side so he forced her to live in with him in his farm.

They established their small restaurant business just nearby the farm.

And many customers would go for it.

Then Jimin and Jin decided to visit their father on the hospital when they heard that he regained his consciousness again.

"I'm so proud of you boys" His father said whilst breathing heavily.

"We are also hoping for your great recovery Appa" Jin said as he held in his tears.

"Jimin and Jin, no matter what others would think. The two of you will always be my sons no matter what" Their father said as he held their hands.

"Appa, Jin hyung is really handling the company well" Jimin said

"Jinja? I'm so proud of you Jin.. My elder son." Their father said to Jin. And Jin smiled wholeheartedly.

Then they both hugged him.

"Will our father be finally alright" Jin and Jimin asked the doctor

"Your father would be discharged in a week" The doctor smiled at both of them.

Then they smiled in relief.

3 weeks later...

Jimin recieved a wedding invitation letter from his brother...

To: JIMIN AND ROSÉ

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Kim Seok Jin and Kim Jisoo on the 7th of July.

"What's that?" Rosè asked as she tried to see what Jimin was holding.

"They invited us to their wedding" Jimin replied.

"Oh.. What dress am I gonna wear? Eotteoke?"

"Don't worry, we'll both buy our outfits later" Jimin said as he grabbed Rosé's shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"Literally there isn't a time you would stop giving me kisses Park Jimin" Rosé muttered under her breath.

"Why is there something wrong jagiya? Do you want more later?" Jimin wraps his arms around her.

"Aigoo stop being so cheesy"

"I'm serious, I just love kissing you all day" Jimin starts to flood her with kisses all around her face and Rosé chuckles.

The next morning...

Wedding March Piano is playing..
Wedding Bells ringing..

Jisoo's wedding dress: