9 | Celebrate |

Jimin was busy cutting weeds, planting and all when a van arrived.

Jimin stood up surprised as he saw Jin, some of the board of directors, the project proposal director team, and most of all the girl who had been bothering him these days... Rosé going out of the van.

"Annyeong Brother" Jin greeted him warmly.

The team brought a lot of basket of fruits, foods, delicacies, and some drinks.

"What are all these?" Jimin asked

"Well we were thinking of having a celebration party with you here mostly planned by your brother. " Rosé answered

"Actually, your experiment was a big success and it made the company sales higher." Jin further explained

Jimin couldn't believe what he just heard. He felt shocked at the same time overwhelmed.

My experiment was a success?...He thought happily.

"And because of that Park Jimin... Congratulations" One of the directors said as he shook hands with Jimin.

Flashforward >>>

They all decided to have picnic mats set on the grasses.

Jin, Jimin, Rosé and the director were on the same picnic mat.

"Cheers!" They clanked their juice glasses together.

"Wow the scenery here is so fine, I never knew your family owns this farm" the director smiled

"Actually it isn't our family's" Jimin responded.

"Then whose farm is it?" The director leaned closer.

"I personally bought this land myself because I love farming and animals, anything related to planting" Jimin said as he sipped his soup.

"I never expected my one of a kind psychopath brother would own this farm, actually he just kept it a secret from our family" Jin said

"Your psychopath brother who was Dr.Seuss all along" the director chuckled

Somehow Jin's expression changed, his envy started overpowering him again.

Why is it always him? Even here, he's the only one getting the praises, I prepared all of these for him....Jin thought angrily.

"Well that's the only nicest thing my brother could make. He's a troublemaker no matter what." Jin said

"I'm surprised that you really hate your brother that much" the director said.

Just then Rosé cleared her throat "Excusees.. I need to go to the restroom"

Rosé instantly walked away.

As she walked, she remembered that she actually forgot to ask Jimin where the restroom was.

Omo, eotteoke?... Why am I so stupid? Now I don't even know where's the restroom....Rosé thought.

But nevertheless, she kept on walking until she was able to enter a strange pavilion of Jimin's farm,

there she entered and saw a bench and a stand with a sketchpad on it.