15 | CEO Jimin |

At Jin and Jisoo's home...

Jin just peered through the balcony breathing fresh air, then Jisoo goes to hug him from behind.

"Are you alright oppa? I've heard about the company" Jisoo asked

"Yes" Jin spun around and Jisoo noticed his teary eyes

"Don't cry.."

"Everyone neglected me because I am just an adopted one, are you going to neglect me as well Jisoo ssi?"

"Why would I do that? No I would never. I always love you oppa." Jisoo said as she cupped Jin's face.

Jin now smiled in relief then Jisoo pulls him to a soft and relieving hug

From now on, everything else doesn't matter, if I'd go back to that company as a chairman, I still have no other choice because I'm just dad's adopted and neglected child...Jin thought sadly

Back at the company...

Jimin finally wears his formal outfit Everyone in the company were shocked as he walked through the hallways bringing some folders with him.

Omo! Finally the real heir of the company!

God! He's so handsome!

He turned from a  weirdo at real hottie!

Everyone of the company were so amazed by his appearance, he smirked as he heard all the compliments but this is not the life he wanted.

He was finally encouraged to brush off the manipulative pests in the company, thanks to Rosé who was literally on his mind awhile ago.

"Glad you could make it" the chairman of the board of the directors said

He then welcomed Jimin to the office.

Jin's name as the CEO was replaced to Jimin.

The chairman of the BOD left the office with a smile and a bow, including his new secretary.

He fake smiled at them.

He then called someone, someone he really guessed as the main culprit of this issue, someone who would be the only capable one to bring down his brother... Taeyong.

"Hello Taeyong" He said in a sweet tone yet full of fakeness.

"Oh Jimin saajangnim" Taeyong replied on the other line.

"I've heard about the deeds you made. Do you think that bringing my brother down could also bring the company down? How foolish of you, I'm still glad  you're the type of person who isn't smart"

"Are you downgrading me?!"

"Yes.. This is your payment" Jimin smiled as he heard crashing sounds in the background.