Swara gave an angry look towards Kavya then looked directly Sanskar 's eyes to hear his answer.

Sanskar:( said furiously) miss Kavya , here you are not my boss for which i will bound to give you your all answers . still I am your boss , who has only rights to give orders to you . You understood miss Kavya or I will elaborate it again specially for you. ( said gritting his teeth )

Kavya : ( in an offended voice ) sorry sir and left the room. Pratap also headed out behind Kavya.

Swara : ( said crossing her hands around her chest) why you are saying them , I will attend today's party. I won't at....

Sanskar cut her in middle: Today don't argue with me . For god sake only for once follow my words without questioning me ( yelled on her )

Sanskar walked out leaving her alone inside the cabin . Swara amazed seeing his rude behaviour towards her first time.

Swara : ( making an angry pout ) Rude Maheswari. Just wait and watch today if I won't bring you on your kneel then you won't call me " Shona " . ( a mischievous smile played on her lips )

An other room

Kavya angrily thrown all files , papers on floor . In five minutes she messed whole room throwing all things on floor .

Kavya : ( screaming angrily) I don't leave you Miss Swara Gododia. From the starting day you have become a throne on my path . And now the time has come throwing out the throne from my path with its root . ( said evilly with a smirk ) Today I will show YOU ... No no ...to the whole world, who exact am I ? Just wait and watch.( in a challenging voice)

At night

AT PARTY VENUE

All business world , famous personalities, politicians are welcome tonight's party. It is a annual business party of this year. It is a page 3 party. All paparazzi are ready outside from the party hall . Some are present inside the venue but not allow to disturb any guests. They will only do their work silently.

All cameras clicked at a time when first car entered inside the party venue. It was Mr Bose's car , health minister of Kolkata. After that the car entered inside the party premises in a long vertical queue .

All guest welcomed warmly inside the hall. All staffs of both Karma industry and Maheswari industry's are present. The all family members of Maheswari have also reached at the right time at the venue . But the honour of the host is absent from his own party. All waited for Sanskar where outside the reporters waited for his one look. Today whole city waited to meet his wife at this party , after all it's a big party and he is the host itself at this party. So all are hoping , tonight he must be introduced his wife publicly with the world .

After some minutes

A black BMW stopped before the entrance where the paparazzi are ready by their cameras to click the photos . Sanskar came out from car when his guards opened the back seat door. He alone started walking inside the venue while talking with his phone .

 He alone started walking inside the venue while talking with his phone