Redheaded Jealousy

Chloe gets tipsy pretty fast. Everyone knows what she's like when she is drunk. The guys love the gorgeous redhead. Chloe has beautiful sky blue eyes, a smile that outshines the sun and the body of a goddess. Y/N gets so mad because these pricks only have one thing in mind...getting in Chloe's pants.

She, of course, is not going to let that happen. Y/N watched from the other side of the Trebles yard. Standing with Jesse and Beca, she watched as Chloe was dancing and drinking surrounded by six college douchebags. Of course they were cheering her on those horny teenage bastards. Chloe pulled her shirt over her head as the guys whoop and whistled. She twirled it above her head and jumped up and down with excitement. A blonde haired guy stepped closer and grabbed Chloe's waist and pulled her close to him. Chloe seemed to be enjoying it in her drunken haze.

That was the last straw for Y/N as she ran across the lawn toward the guys holding Chloe. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Hey, jerk! Get your fucking hands off her!" Y/N yelled and threw a punch at his jaw. He flew back and fell to the ground. Everyone around was shocked at the younger girls strength.

"We're going home. Now." Y/N's voice was low enough to where only Chloe could hear her, making her shiver with excitement. The redhead grabbed her girlfriend's hand and dragged her through the crowd rather quickly.

The front door wasn't even fully closed before Y/N pinned Chloe against the wall, kissing her with urgency. The raw need turned Chloe on beyond belief. Y/N mumbled words into the redhead's mouth that she could understand.

"What?"

"You heard me! Strip!" Y/N's voice was demanding. Chloe loved when Y/N became dominant in the bedroom...not that they even made it there yet. Chloe slightly pushed Y/N away from her and playfully ran toward the steps giggling.

"You're going to pay for that Beale" Y/N chased after.

The younger girl caught up to her girlfriend and shoved her on the bed. She crawled her way up to the redhead and kissed her neck roughly causing Chloe to hiss.

"Y/N!" Chloe moaned. Y/N knew she liked it rough. Chloe moved from Y/N's grip so she can rid herself of her clothes. She stood stark naked before Y/N and made a come hither motion with her hands. Chloe took the liberty to strip Y/N down to nothing. They faced each other with wandering eyes of their beauty. Suddenly, Y/N spun the redhead around and slapped her ass hard.

"Ow! Baby, what was THAT for?" She rubbed the sting from her ass cheek where Y/N smacked.

"That's for being such a fucking tease with those pricks at the party. No wonder that dude was all over you!" She growled. Y/N grabbed Chloe's hand and placed it over her crotch letting her feel the hardness the redhead caused.

"God Y/N, you're so hard baby! Is that all for me?" Chloe asked in the most innocent voice she could muster.

"Yeah...and I need you to take care of it, now!" Y/N demanded. Something clicked in Chloe. Something predatory. She pushed Y/N on the bed with Lust in her now dark eyes. She crawled up her girlfriend's toned body, pumping as she did. Chloe then began a quick, relentless pace causing Y/N to writhe under her control.

She sucked relentlessly, barely giving the girl a chance to breath.

"Fuck Chlo! I'm close" With those words, Chloe stroked and sucked hard making the girl come undone. When she came down from her high, she grabbed the redhead and kissed her gently tasting herself on her lips.

"I love you so damn much Chlo."

"I love you a lot too Y/N."

A/N: Send more requests in guys! imaloserinwonderland I hope you like it!