Fear built up in my chest. How would I get out of this one? He would see the picture on the papers, and it will match the picture in his hand. And he'll ask me to remove my glasses, and then he will take me away. He'll kill me.

Unless....no. I shook the thought out of my head. I refuse to use that method. I grit my teeth as I lifted the papers out of my bag. I needed to use the power. The ability I possessed. I needed to use it to get out of this mess, or I will pay for that mistake with my life.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see that Natasha had successfully thrown off the two soldiers, and was now walking towards our gate, glancing in my direction every few steps she took.

"I think everything is in order." I placed the papers in his hand.

Now, all I had to do was remember how to use my ability. I have not used it in years, ever since it almost got me killed. But now, I formed the idea in my head. What I wanted him to see on the picture, was a woman with dyed blonde hair. He narrowed his eyes, then looked at the picture in his hand. I silently prayed that it worked, that I had successfully planted the image in his head.

"Remove your glasses." He ordered, and I quickly took them off, placing an image of the blonde woman in his head once again. He stared at me, to the picture, to my papers. "Keep moving." He handed my papers back to me, and I walked away, breathing heavily with wide eyes.

It had worked. The power I tried so hard to suppress had resurfaced when I needed it most, and it had worked. I tried not to laugh with relief and excitement and spotted Natasha sitting on the other side of the gate.

Taking a seat facing her spot all the way on the other side of the gate, she lifted her phone to her ear and nodded to me. My phone began to ring, and so I answered it.

"You alright?" Her first words.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. Are you?"

"As always. Just had to sweet talk my way out of that." There was light humor in her voice. "Men, they are so easily swayed." She asked me how I got out of my predicament.

"Oh," My mind drifted to the thought of me using my power, but I quickly just shrugged, saying, "A little bribery never hurts anyone."

She hummed as if she knew I was keeping something from her, but let it go. "How're your ribs?"

"Fine." I glanced at the soldiers that walked by. "What happens when we board the plane?"

"You go first, and I'll be farther behind you." She decided. "We can't stay on this line for so long, it might get intercepted."

"See you soon, Natasha." I could see her nod from across the gate, and I hung up the phone.

I just sat there in that cushioned airport seat, wondering if I would need to use my power again, or wondering if I even should use my power ever again. What a dangerous gift I have. As I sat there in that cushioned airport seat, a part of me was reopened, the part of me where the power resided. It was cold and scary, but it felt so right. And I feared, just like I feared years ago. I was afraid of not being able to put my power back where it had come from.

I was able to harness it and put it away a long time ago, but now that it has resurfaced, I feared I wouldn't be able to put it back. Maybe it was part of my future, no matter what happened. No matter how hard I tried to hide it, it would be in my future and part of who I am.

"Now boarding, Gate A11." A male's voice came over the loudspeaker. I got up before Natasha, saying I was closer to the gate than she was. I handed the man at the gate my boarding ticket, and then quickly got onto the plane.

Here we go, another flight. I shuddered as I got into my seat, watching for Natasha to board the plane. Minutes passed, and I didn't spot the redhead anywhere. The seats in our row were now all filled, besides Natasha's one seat. I had taken the window seat so that Natasha could deal with whoever was going to sit on the other side of her. After that man on the flight to Spain, I wasn't taking my chances.

"Come on Natasha," I whispered, searching each face for hers. "Where are you?"

Final calls for boarding were sounded, and I started to lean out of my seat, getting ready to hurry off this plane to find her if she didn't show up within the next minute. Fear was building inside of me, and I was imagining every situation that could have happened to her. Capture, murder, or questioning. Which was worse? They all led to each other, so I didn't know.

I closed my eyes. Deadly, I breathed in through my nose, and out through my mouth. Deadly, I repeated. Once calmer, I opened my eyes to see a pair of blue orbs staring back at me.

"Bozhe!" I yelped. Natasha was staring at me with a smug look and playful eyes. She planned this, didn't she?

"What are you calling God for? It's just me." The redhead teased.

I gave her the best glare I could while my heart was still trying to calm down from the scare she gave me. "You are a terrible human being," I spoke in a flat tone, and she chuckled, buckling herself up. 

"Did I worry you?" She teased. 

"Not at all. You just scared me."

"You were worried, Katya." Natasha grinned. "I watched you search for me, and you nearly jumped out of your seat when they said it was the final call for boarding." My mouth widened as I realized that she had slipped onto the plane without me noticing, and was probably standing a few rows behind, watching me search for her. "You were worried about me, admit it."

"There is something very familiar about this conversation," I mumbled. "And I'm not admitting anything that isn't true." I crossed my arms, pouting. "Besides, why should I admit anything you're afraid of saying yourself?"

"I'm not afraid of anything."

"You lie too much." I frowned at her.

"As do you." She countered.

"I don't lie." I looked away. "Not to you."

She adjusted herself so she was facing me. "Oh yeah? Then how did you get away from that soldier? He stared right at your papers, and I saw them earlier. The photograph looked exactly like you, so how did you get away?"

I froze, and my mouth went dry as I tried to lick my lips. The plane began to take off, but I didn't  notice. I was under the pressure from Natasha's stare, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to get around this one.