[Jake’s POV]

Today was going to be torture!

How the hell was I supposed to concentrate on work when she was on the other side of the wall in those drool worthy tight clothes that hugged every delicious curve of her body. I read the same sentence on the email I was reading for the tenth time and gave up. I wasn’t going to get anywhere.

I pushed my chair back and stretched backwards slyly looking through the gap in the door to peek at Sasha. She’d taken off her blazer and her silk top showed the curve of her generous breasts and she was currently stretching back like I was.

Her top two buttons popped open at the movement and just the sight of her cleavage made me drool. She turned her head and her eyes caught mine. I jumped in surprise and the wheels of my chair jerked forward quickly effectively sending me falling over backwards.

“Oh my God! Jake are you okay?” I heard Sasha cry.

Nope, I think I might just kill myself right now thank you. I stayed on the ground and acted as though I was meant to fall flat on my flat.

“I’m fine Sasha. I’m just tired” I said lamely.

She took hold of my arm and helped me up while I dusted off non-existent dirt from my trousers; suffice to say it was a bit awkward. I glanced over to the clock and noticed that it was past lunch.

“I think I might have vacation mind” I said chuckling lightly and ran a hand through my hair, “I can’t concentrate properly on work. How about we finish up early and start new tomorrow?” I suggested.

Her face lit up with a bright smile and nodded eagerly. I watched her walk to her office and switch her computer off while tidying up her desk. I did the same and just when she came back in to say her goodbyes I interrupted her.

“Did you want to go for lunch Sasha?” I asked. I’d missed her touches, kisses and moans last night and had to relieve myself more than once whenever her face popped into my mind.

“Oh uh... I’m  not sure Jake” she replied. It looked like she was stuck between decisions and I just wanted another few hours with her.

“Just friends. Or even boss and secretary” I added holding my hands up in innocence. She thought about it for a few seconds then slowly nodded with a little smile pulling at the corner of her mouth.

“Just friends” she said quietly.

***

[Sasha’s POV]

I think I’m about two seconds away from exploding!

We headed out to a quiet restaurant and sat in a corner booth. The entire time between leaving the office and now Jake had found every opportunity to touch me. The soft touch of his warm hand on my lower back as he guided me through a crowd, a bump of a shoulder or a brush of a leg... it was like torture!

I was beginning to think that doing my experiment on my boss was a horrible idea, but immediately brushed the thought away. The time I spent with Jake was by far the best time I’d ever had in my life and I’d never take it back.

We were talking and laughing and before we knew it, it was already dark outside. “Oh wow, I should get home. I have a few things to go through with the paperwork from the office” I sighed.

He sighed deeply and I must’ve been kidding myself when I thought I saw a sadness flash through his eyes. “Come on, I’ll drop you off”

We caught a cab together and for some reason Jake thought it was necessary to walk me all the way up to my apartment. The sexual tension between us was so thick you could bounce on it like a jumping castle.