Chapter 10: What Friends Do

Start from the beginning

"She uhm... Her husband got recruited for the army and she was really upset and ontop of that she's pregnant." she said and parked in the lot.

"Dang." he mumbled and got they got out.

"I remember when Mason was recruited." he started and open the door for her then went inside. "I thought i lost my right hand." he said.

"You never told me that." she looked at him while they stood in the line.

"I'm telling you now... When he left i felt useless. You know when your right hand is broken and you can only use your left hand but it feels different than what you're use to?" he ask and she nodded. "That's how i felt. I spend year's missing him, no homo." he chuckled and she giggled. "But when he came back, i felt brand new and unstoppable." he said and she looked at him intrigued.

"That's beautiful." she said.

They went up in the line and ordered food and drinks. She ordered for Jaimee and paid once they got it, then went in the car and drove off.

"What time is it?" she ask.

"1:35. You mind if i eat there then leave?"

"Yeah why?" she looked over at him then back at the road.

"I gotta go get Kory from my moms then take him to six flags."

"Jason don't lose him."

"I won't." he said.

She parked the car beside Jaimee's and they got out. She walked up to the door and open it.

"Now why the fuck this girl got the door open." she entered and close it behind Jason.

"Cause it's her house duh." he said. She slapped him at the back of the head and told him to shut up. It was extremely quiet.

"Uhm you can watch tv and take water from the fridge. Please do not take anything else. I'm not tryna get killed by a pregnant lady." she said and he chuckled.

"Aite." he said and sat around the table to eat the food.

Krishna kissed his lips then take the food upstairs to Jaimee.

She opened the door and saw Jaimee asleep in the bed and the sheets covering her. Her room was dark leaving only the sunlight peeping through the blinds and it was extremely cold in her room alone while the rest of the house held a moderate temperature.

Krishna sighed and sat the food on the small table in her room. She walked over to the window slowly, using her hands as a guide and trip over something but she caught her balance.

"Shit." she whispered. She open the curtains and the room became brighter. She walked over to the bed and removed the sheet from over Jaimee and realise another one was on.

"Don't fuck with me today." she mumbled. She pulled back the other one and it was another on her.

Getting fed up, she climbed on top of the bed and started jumpin on it and yelling for her to get up.

"Can you stop? I'm fucking tired Kris." she groaned.

"Bout fucking time. You up here moping and shit. Get the fuck up bitch." she rolled her over on her back and hovered over her. "Get up." she said nonchalantly.

"Fine damn." she sighed.

"And go brush yo damn teeth. Damn." she laid back in the bed.

"Kris!" she heard from downstairs.

"Come up!" she yelled back.

"Who's that?" Jaimee ask from the bathroom.

"Jason." she said.

"The bald headed o-"

"Shut up." she said as Jason entered the room. Jaimee got out the bathroom with sweatpants and sweater on with the hood over her head.

"Jason right?" Jaimee ask.

"Yeah." he stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"Oh your the bal-"

"Jaimee shut up."

"Oh na, i know what you were about to say cuz she told me that alot. But yeah, i ain't bald anymore." he rubbed over his head and chuckled.

"Anyways Jay i got Jason to do the design for the shop and he'll email them to you tonight. I already gave him your email address." Krishna said and handed her the food.

"Thanks."

"Kris I'm heading out now. You want me to come back for you?"

"Na. I'm spending the night."

"Aite. I'll call you later." he said and went over to the bed to kiss her lips, all the while, Jaimee watched them. "Bye."

"Okay." Krishna said and drink her juice.

"Wassup with you?" she ask Jaimee.

"Nothing." she shook her head.

They ate in silence and once they were finish Krishna threw their trash away and brought up a cup of water for her.

"Thanks."

"You take your vitamins already?"

"No."

"Jaimee come on. I'm not about to play with you." she went into the bathroom for her vitamins. "Here."

Jaimee took it and laid back down.

"Can't you get up do something productive?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"For two months Jaimee? Really?"

"Leave me alone Kris. I mean it. Just go."

"Nope."

"Krishna leave me the fuck alone! Jesus. You up in my ass! Leave. I'm tired!" she yelled.

"Alright. Fine." she nodded and left after she took her phone up.

She made sure the door was locked and walked down the street.

"Can you pick me up?" she sighed.

"I thought you was spe-"

"I changed my mind." she hung up and waited for him at the entrance of the community.

He had to turn around and pick her up which he had no problem with.

"Everthing cool?" he ask.

"Yeah just go." she said. He noticed her attitude and avoided it.

Krishna felt bad for how Jaimee treated her just now but knew how she was feeling. So she did what Jaimee said. She left.