"Is it just us?"He asked.

"Yeah, Harry and Louis wanted "alone" time, and Liam is staying with Danielle tonight."

"Oh ok." He smiled brightly.

We walked out the door heading towards my car. I noticed Louis and Harry watching from the window, trying to be sneaky but failing. Man they really need improvement when it comes to spying...I showed them how much I loved them...with my middle finger.

"I saw that." Niall smiled.

"What? I was just telling them they were #1..." I said in my most innocent voice.

Niall chuckled.

We made our way to the car and I opened Niall's door for him. He blushed. I drove to Nandos, there was a silence the whole way there but it wasn't awkward it was...peaceful. I pulled into the parking lot and Niall jumped out and grinned. I smiled back at him. "Come on lets go inside and you can order whatever you want." His eyes widened and a huge grin filled his whole face. "ANYTHING?!?" he asked excitedly. I chuckled "Yes Nialler, anything." We made our way to the door when we were stopped by a girl that looked to be about 18.

"Um are you Zayn?...From One Direction?" she asked nervously.

I gave a small smile and nodded.

"I was wondering if i could have a picture with you?"

Niall's face fell a little bit but then it was quickly back to normal. The girl must have saw it because she quickly added "Oh and Niall too of course! He is just adorable!"

Niall smiled at her. "Sure" I said smiling. The girl took out her phone and snapped a few pictures of us with her then said "Thank you very much this means the world to me!"

"Anytime" I said casually.

Niall and I went to order and after he had ordered and eaten almost half of the menu he was almost finished. Then all of a sudden a girl came over and she was dressed like a hooker! Her shorts were so short that you could see her butt practically falling out of them, and her boobs were spilling out of her shirt...um not very attractive if you ask me. She leaned down on the table inches from Niall's face and said,

"Hey cutie wanna come sit at our table?"

I rolled my eyes at her. Niall answered quickly. "No thanks I'm here with Zayn and-"

"So?" she cut him off. "You could always come with him another time."

"I'd much rather sit with my Zaynie than you!" Niall snapped at her.

Her eyes grew as big as quarters, "You're gay?" she asked, shocked.

"So what if I am?"

"Bye faggots!"

She turned to leave but before she could a small hand slapped her across the face. I turned to see a small girl that looked to be about 10 staring at the one who had called us faggots. "Don't you ever say that about Zayn and Niall!" the little girl screamed. "Love is love! If they want to be together than its not your place to judge them!" and with that the girl huffed off. Leaving the other frozen in place with a dumbfounded look on her face. She eventually stomped off. I looked at Niall and we started laughing. I payed and we walked out to the car then headed home.

We pulled in and went inside to find Harry and Louis looking very bored playing Monopoly.

"Yay their back!" Louis shouted.

"Lets play a game before I die of boredom!" Harry yelled.

I rolled my eyes and peeked over at Niall, he smiled.

"Truth or Dare!" Louis screamed.

"Yes!" Harry echoed.

"Ill play if Zayn does." Niall said.

I raised an eyebrow then agreed to play. It was my turn again and I hadn't picked dare yet. I was scared to! Louis was glaring at me when he asked truth or dare. I began to say truth then thought better of it and chose dare.

"Finally! I DARE you to kiss...........Niall!"

"Delusional carrot-lover say what?!?!"

"I said I DARE you to kiss Niall!"

"For at least 20 seconds!"Harry added.

My eyes widened in shock. WHY didn't I see this coming? I sighed to myself

"No."I said firmly

I saw a flash of hurt pass through Niall's eyes but it was gone as quick as it had came.

"CHICKEN!!" Louis screamed.

Oh he did NOT just call me, Zayn Jawaad Malik, a chicken!

"BAWK, BAWK, BAWK!!!"

"FINE!"I yelled.

I scooted closer to Niall and leaned down closing the space between us. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked him. "If you are then so am I." He replied. and with those words out I gulped and leaned down closing the rest of the distance between us pressing my lips gently to his. They connected and I felt my heart speed up. 1-2-3-4-5, five seconds down fifteen to go. 6-7-8-9-10, and then something happened. I melted into the kiss and ran my tongue along Niall's bottom lip begging for entrance which he eagerly granted. The kiss became more and more urgent as our tongues wrestled and fought for dominance. I eventually won and leaned back pulling him down on top of me. I broke away from the kiss smiling. Then I realized something. Harry and Louis were still in the room. "Shit!" I hissed. gently pulling Niall off of me and sitting upright. I pulled a hand through my hair.and let out a long breath.

"Um...wow." Harry said.

"Told you so Haz!"

"Huh Boo?"

"They are in Love with each other." Louis stated with a smirk on his face.

I looked at Niall...was it true? Did Niall love me back? I had a lot of thinking to do, that was for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that we all decided to go to sleep. At about 2am I got a text and seeing that It was from Niall I picked up my phone quickly.

I'm cold- XxNiallerxX

Come in here ;)- XxZayniexX

Niall made his way to my room and came in with a puzzled look on his face. I looked at him. He was wearing nothing but his boxers. I licked my lips and he blushed. I pulled back the covers and patted the empty space next to me. Niall smiled and slid in next to me. I pulled the covers over us the wrapped my arms around Niall and pulled him closer. There was a moment of silence and I thought he had fallen asleep. I was suprised when he turned to face me and said,

"Zayn? Do you love me?"

I sighed. "Niall, I don't know, I think I'm IN love with you. But I don't want you to hate me."I said then let my head face the floor. A single tear slipped down my cheek and Niall surprised me by hooking a finger under my Chin and lifting my head up to be face-to-face with him.

"Don't be sad Zaynie. I think I am in love with you to."He said then wiped the tear away. I smiled and pulled him closer, if that was even possible. We fell asleep like that.

Niall's POV

The next day I woke up smiling and still in Zayn's arms. He noticed that I was awake and smiled down at me.

"Good morning Nialler. I was wondering if maybe you would want to go see a movie with me tonight?" he blushed.

"Course, that sounds great! What time?"

"7."

"Alright ill be ready."I smiled. We left the room hand-in-hand and went down stairs for breakfast because I was starving.

------------------
A/N: I would greatly appreciate feedback. Let me know if there is anything I can do to improve the story, or if there are specific things that you like :)
thank you!
<3