Chapter 3

Niall's POV

Zayn and I walked into the supermarket. We were glad to see it was pretty much empty and we made it through without being attacked by a bunch of random screaming girls. Zayn grabbed some carrots and made his way to the register eager to get out of here and back home. I followed him then something caught my eye. "Gummy bears!!" I shouted like a little kid.Zayn smirked at me

"Niall when are you NOT thinking about eating?"

"In my sleep...maybe...oh wait I had a dream about Nandos the other day, never mind. Never!"

Zayn rolled his eyes at me and grabbed a package of the gummy bears for me. "Yay! Love you Zaynie!"

"Love you too Nialler." He smiled.

My heart was beating irregularly. Did Zayn just say he loves me? No. He only meant it as a friend. I sighed inwardly. Zayn paid and we began walking back towards the car. We got in and Zayn turned on the radio "What Makes You Beautiful" was playing this time. I loved hearing us on the radio, is just showed how lucky we were. We began to make our way back to the house singing along to random songs that were playing on the radio. I didn't stop thinking about Zayn the whole way there.

We walked in and Zayn left to talk with Liam. I was hoping he had forgotten about that. I tossed Louis the carrots we had gotten for him, and he jumped up and hugged me tightly.

"Thanks Niall! All is forgiven!"

"Ha ha thanks Lou now please stop before you squeeze me to death!"

Louis let go of me and began munching on a carrot. I grabbed the bag of gummy bears and began eating them. About five minutes later the bag was snatched out of my hand. I looked up to see Zayn waving the bag at me. I looked up at him and pouted. He started walking away, gummy bears in hand. He motioned for me to follow and I did as he said, because he had my gummy bears! We made our way up to his room and I looked at him and pouted,

"Zaynie...pleaseee give me my gummy bears back."

"I will Nialler but first I need to tell you something!"

"Your pregnant?!" came Louis's voice from the other side of the door. "I KNEW it!!"

"Shut up Lou!" Zayn snapped. "And stop spying!"

"I wasn't spying...I was....um...listening without permission?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and continued on "Anyway I talked to Liam and he called our manager and we have a free week to do whatever we want!." Zayn said excitedly.

"Really?! That's great! A break is exactly what we need!"

"Yep and to celebrate I'm taking you to Nandos!"

"Hear that Haz?! Zayn is taking Niall on a date!." Louis spoke excitedly trying to whisper but failing.

Zayn yanked open the door and Harry and Louis came tumbling in. "Fancy seeing you here...." Louis spoke casually.

Zayn told them to leave and he shut the door and locked it before turning back around to face me.

"Yay your taking me to Nandos!!" I screamed excitedly. Then without warning I jumped into Zayn's arms hugging him tightly with my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. I bear-hugged him and he laughed.

"Your adorable Nialler."

My face turned bright red. I untangled myself from him and ran to my room to get ready to go to Nandos.

Zayn's POV

Niall was hugging me. He had his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I could get used to this position. I thought. I mentally smacked myself in the forehead. Zayn! Stop thinking like that! "You are adorable Nialler." Oh god. WHY did I just say that?! Niall blushed. That just made him looked even cuter. He untangled himself from me and ran into his room to get ready. I got myself ready in record time. Normally I would take forever. But not this time. I was looking forward to this. Niall walked out looking amazing as always.