Chapter 3- The people

Lily's Pov

  " Lets go " Lin said as I opened the door.

     " She is not going anywhere," Mrs. Johnston denied," Jackson come here honey."

     " Yes mom," Jackson yelled back," Ew it's you." Jackson ran down the stairs and said that right to my face.

" Excuse me but you can not take my sister away." He said and then threw a punch at Lin but hit me.

" Oh no you did not just HIT HER !" Lin yelled at him as he started to dial
911.

" Yes I did and I am going to do it again," He yelled back an threw another punch which hit me right in the face.

" Do not hit her" Lin said as Jackson threw another punch. This time as Jackson threw the punch Lin blocked me and it him instead.

" THAT IS WHAT YOU HET IF YOU MESS WITH ME." Jackson screamed at Lin. Lin was on the phone with the police when we heard sirens in the distance.

" Did you call the police," Jackson asked Lin.

" Yes, yes I did." Lin replied. Right as he said that I saw Jackson swing his fist at Lin then everything went black. When I woke up we were at the police station.

" What happened last night?" I asked Lin.

" Jackson threw a punch at me, but it hit you and you blacked out. After that the police showed up at the door and handcuffed Jackson." Lin explained.

" Well when do we get to go home?" I asked him

" Whenever the officer comes out to talk to you." Right as Lin said that an officer came out.

" Hello I am officer Daniels and this is officer Brooks." The policeman told me.

" Hello I am Lin Manuel Miranda and this my new foster daughter Lily." Lin replied.

" Ok sweetie we want to ask you queations about last night," Officer Brooks explained to me," You don't need to explain everything just the important things."

" About 7:00 I got a text from Lin saying to pack my stuff up. After I did that I walked down stairs and my foster mother asked me what I was doing. I told her that Lin was coming to get me with our foster agent Mrs. Kayla. She started to get mad and told me I was not going, but I refused to listen to her. Then Lin rung the doorbell and I answered and Mrs. Johnston called down Jackson, my foster brother. Jackson started to get upset and he punched me twice. Then Lin called 911 and Jackson threw a punch again but this time it hit Lin. Before everything went black I saw Jackson's hand go up." I explained everything that happened.

" Ok so what we can give him is a domestic abuse charge how does that sound." Officer Daniels told us.

" Yup." Lin said then we left.

Hi so I hope you liked it