CHAPTER 1 - trouble

AGELINE'S POV

I'm in my room laying in my bed that is covered with jb pillows and blankets. Yes as you can tell I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber don't judge ! "In fact my walls are covered with postures .My friends maya & fatima think i stalk his every move because i know where he is all the time i just call it being he's biggest fan . Plus me and Justin's birthday are a day apart it's awesome so after celebrating mine I celebrate he's. my birthday is coming up I'm going to be 20 and Justin will be 21 I'm so excited !

The way i describe myself is a very stylish person even if I'm going to the grocery store or the mall or just going out with friends i have to buy a new outfit they think I'm crazy because i spend over 100$ a outfit and yes my friends think I'm rich i hate when people say that i am rich i just think I'm wealthy thats how i explain it and my mom jenny and my dad joe send me money every week for things around the house i lost my job 2 years ago and ever sense i told my parents they've sent me money .

Right now what I'm doing is making me some breakfast because who else will cook it?...... "casper" .I love pancakes with bacon and eggs and for my drink orange juice after eating my food i go to wash my plate then i go to my closet to pick something to wear i think I'm going to wear light blue jeans that are ripped with a floral shirt blue jean jacket with a gold necklace that says Bieber forever with the infinity sign .

Later on this evening I'm meeting up with maya & fatima at the mall we were suppose to meet this morning at 8:00am but we change time because I'm a lazy person and i take a long time dressing plus i don't like waking up so early in the morning after I'm done taking a shower and dressing i call fatima & maya and tell them I'm ready

"ANGELINE AND FATIMAS CONVERSATION"

F: hello?

A:hey ill be there like 15 minutes!!!

F: well hurry the fuck up "jesus christ" you can take years just getting ready !!! we've been at the mall waiting for you for 30 minutes already !

A: "sorry lord" i always have to look good ! and got to go because my fucking friend is rushing me so !!!!

M: "I AM TO LIKE IM HUNGRY " ! get your ass over here "ASAP" please!

A: sorry maya I'm half way there already bye see you in a few

F: okay ! bye

"END OF CONVO"

ANGELINE'S POV

Lord so now I'm rushing to get to the mall wouldn't be surprise if i reck my car plus this car goes extra fast thats why i wanted it my parents gave it to me for my birthday its a Ferrari its amazing I'm listening to roller-coaster by Justin Bieber my favorite song anyways Im at the mall but i don't

know where the dumb butts are and you cant get not one fucking signal in this mall well maya said she was hungry they have to be in the "chick fill a "line thats her favorite place and so is mine well that means I'm walking half way in to the mall thats a lot of walking i hope they're there!!

MAYA'S POV

W:Welcome to chick fill a how may i help you!

M: i would like um... a spicy chicken sandwich with a lemonade please!

W: and may that be all

M: no ma'm

M: what do you want to order fatima !

F: ummmmmmmm thats hard!!!

M: Lord fatima just pick its not that hard you come here all the time and you don't know what to eat !!I'm starving just please hurry up!

F: okay ! okay! ill get a chicken sandwich with a lemonade and that'll be all !

W: okay heres your recite your number will be 789

M: okay

Angeline's pov

I feel like I'm running a marathon I was running so fast i got at the food court like in seconds until I bump into some guy !

"Hey sorry didn't mean to bump into you "I didn't have time to look up I just kept on walking until I was pulled back by a grip on my arm.

"Angeline is that really you" when I look up I didn't know if to punch the ass whole in the face or just tell him off !

"Well" hi "jacob" and bye if don't want to talk to you. You man whore leave me the fuck alone! I say with attitude and was about to walk away when he stop me again. By the way Jacob is my stupid ass ex-boyfriend that cheated on me with a whore that sleeps with every man she sees !

"Listen Angeline" before you come and tell me off I really miss you and I'm really sorry for what I did I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing!

"Oh so when you told me you loved me that night you didn't know who you were talking to or you just wanted sex that night cause to me that's how it sounds I really have to go so goodbye and I don't want to see you again or talk to you again!

And at that moment he was about to leave when Fatima saw us and got in front of him and started cursing him out!

Fatima's POV

W:order 789 is ready

That's me I say while walking up to the counter to get me and Maya's food while I was walking back to Maya I heard Angeline's voice but I don't know where it came from.

Hey Maya did you hear Angeline earlier please tell me you heard her and I'm not just going nuts .

I did but I don't know where wait ....hold isn't that Jacob wait that's Angeline she looks pissed.

Yeah that is her hold this I say while handing Maya the food.

I went walking towards Jacob and to believe that he thinks he can talk to Angeline after what he did!

Hey you Jacob "what the fuck are you doing talking to Angeline you have some mother fucking balls to come up to her after what you did" I was really pissed.

Ummm... hey first of all calm the fuck down and second of all I was just telling Angeline what she needed to know bitch !

Your calling me a bitch dumb motherfucker you need to get the fuck out of my sight you know what I'm leaving and enjoying the rest of my day with Angeline and Maya so go suck a fucking dick asshole !

As I said that I was walking back to Angeline and Maya until the asshole opened he's mouth and said yea go with Maya since she's a fucking scary cat can't even stick up for her self what a pussy!

At that moment I wanted to kill him.

****** ****** ******* ******* **

I'm sorry if this chapter is awful this is my first book I'm writing so please if you have ideas on what should happen next chapter please leave comments !