CHAPTER 2 - amazing

Angelina's POV

Okay once we got to my place after all the drama that happened I put my bags away and went to my living room where Fatima & Maya were.

Once I walk in the living room they had goofy looking faces so I asked "what's going on in here".?? Fatima shouted on top of her lungs "were going to a party" was all she said before I started bursting in to laughter she's always go's crazy when we are invited to a party on the other hand Maya she loves party's but when a boy wants to dance she just freezes it's hilarious !

"So when does the party start" I said with excitement. I don't know why I'm so excited I just have this feeling something big is going to happen tonight "It starts tonight at 8:00pm so the time right now is 5:36pm we have time to get ready

"well y'all can go take showers in the spare bathrooms down here and I can go to the one that's in my room"as I said that Maya screamed on the top of her lungs and she said "were going to a LA party bitches",I swear sometimes I think she has problems but I have problems to that's why we are best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurry up!! Fatima screamed I had put on my stilettos with a ducci cabana dress it was all white and hugged my body perfectly were you could see my curves.

On the other hand Maya was wearing some stilettos ( we planned to all wear stilettos as a best friend thing) and her dress was Versace all gold and and hugged her body perfectly to see her curves sometimes I think her curves are better than mine I swear !

Fatima is a girl that isn't Afraid to show a little something so she had some black stilettos with a red Michael Khors dress and was extremely short that's just her .

As we parked at a huge house i automatically opened my mouth in a 0 shape it was so big it looked like it cost millions I can't believe we were invited to this place

~~~~~~ ~~~~~

SHORT CHAPTER

sorry I've just been really busy !!!!!!!