Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

"You can turn back around now, I'm done."

"Alright, let me change my shirt and then we can go. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, tossing it into the back of the car. Ruffling through the bag that was now in my lap, I found the shirt I was looking for and was about to put it on when I noticed Roxy staring at me like I was her favourite bar of chocolate.

Feeling my ego boost itself up a few notches I decided to take my time in getting the shirt on and threw in a few excessive muscle flexes while I was at it. Just as I was about to pull the shirt over my head I felt something warm and wet on my stomach. Pulling the shirt down over my face, I opened my eyes and glanced down only to catch my breath as I watched Roxy roll her tongue over the ridges of my abs, before placing soft kisses all the way up to my pecks before lifting her head.

Grinning at me sheepishlyshe lent forward and ran her tongue around my ear before kissing the side of my neck. Letting out a groan of satisfaction I made to grab for her but she moved out of my path quickly. Throwing open the car door and jumping out she shouted, "Next time you will kiss me when I want to be kissed." Before taking off towards the entrance of the paintball range I had brought her to for the second part of our date.

Little minx, "You know I still haven't kissed you though Rox." A smirk was plastered all over my face as I tried to reign in the immensely aroused wolf within me. She turned to face me with a look of bewilderment on her face as she realised what I had said was true.

"I don't want your kiss now. But in the future you should remember to kiss me when I want it, otherwise I'll do that again." She smiled triumphantly as she thought she had won. It was cute, she thought what she had done was punishment. While I was upset it had stopped where it did, there is no way having her touch me was ever going to be punishment.

"If you are going to use your mouth on me like that every time I don't kiss you on demand, maybe I will just never kiss you again cause honey you sure know how to use that tongue in all the right places." Yelling loud enough for passers-by to hear us she spun on her heel and stormed off towards the entrance. I ran after her chuckling at her little tantrum. "Oh Rox, don't be like that. You know I was only messing with you."

"Oh, you think I'm mad. You have no idea, I'm getting ready to whoop you in paintball. Hope you're ready to have your arse handed to you." Excellent. When I planned this part of the date I had hoped it would appeal to her competitive side. She loved to compete and there was no way I was going to take it easy on her. This little she-wolf was one of the most cunning and athletic in our pack.

"Bring it on little girl." I called to her as I paid for our game and grabbed the 'paintballs'. This kind of paintball was different to the one most people played. Rather than shoot people with paint filled pellets, water balloons where filled with paint and you carried them around in a little hip bag and threw them at your opponent. It illiminated the need for protective clothing, we just had to wear coveralls. It also made the game a little more interesting, as you had to be fairly close to each other to get a hit.

I handed Roxy her bag of paintballs and put my bag on over my shoulder. Grabbing Roxy's hand I kissed the back of her wrist, "My lady, the game is on." She giggled before we both took off into the gaming area.

Let the fun begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was down to one paintball, both Roxy and I were covered in paint. I had been keeping a rough count on her paintballs and was fairly confident that she was all out and was in hiding until I was finished.

Creeping around a tree I spotted her sitting in one of the lower pranches of a nearby tree watching me. I let out a grin as I aimed the last paintball and threw it at her, grumbling when it missed her leg and splattered against the already paint-stained trunk.

"Alright Roxy, I'm all out now. We can go if you like." Making my way over the the base of the tree she was sitting in I held out my arms for her to jump into. When she landed in front of me I wrappd my arms around her tightly and huggedf her for all I was worth. This date was turning out better than I had expected and it was making me fall for her more. Watching how happy she was while we had been playing had made my heart continue to swell with more love for her than I had thought possible.

I couldn't wait any longer to kiss her. Lifting her chin up so she was looking at me I swooped in and planted my paint stained lips onto her still clean, soft ones. Loving the way her lips moved against mine, I was shocked when I felt her tongue licking across my bottom lip, seeking an entrance, which I couldn't give fast enough. I craved the feel of her tongue against mine as they danced together, sharing their flavours and increasing my pulse unti I was convinced I would explode if I didn't get to touch more of her soon.

My good feeling was abruptly stopped though when I felt something warm and sticking smash into my head. Fearing I had just been made a public lavortory for a passing bird I pulled back and lifted my hand to my hair, only to furrow my eyebrows together in confusion when my hand came down covered in purple paint. Roxy's laughter invaded my ears as the pieces slowly started to form together in my mind.

"Did you just smash a paintball on my head while we were kissing?" I had been sure she was all out, but the devilish grin on her face gave her away.

"You might have been all out my lovely teddy bear, but I have smart with my paintballs." Assuming that the last one had just been used in my hair I reached for her again, hormones still raging. Roxy slid her hands up my shirt and I felt a shiver down my spine. Great, I'm turning into a girl with all these shivers and shit. Then I felt the same stickiness dripping down my chest and abdomen. Letting go of Roxy I swiftly lifted up my shirt to see more purple paint smeared all over my front. That evil little witch.

"That was the last one, I swear Baydon. It was too good an oppourtunity to miss." She barely got that out before she exploded into a fit of giggles again. Thinking quickly, I pulled my shirt all the way off before grabbing on to her in an unbreakable bear hug, successfully coating the front of her in paint aswell while she still laughed away like a hyena.

"Shall we, my lady, your chariot awaits." I loved the sound of her laugh and would do anything to keep her happy.

"You mean the date isn't over yet?" She questioned as we made our way out of the paintball park and towards the car.

"Not yet it isn't. Just a quick stop off to clean up and then we move on to the next stage." This last stage of the date was the one I had put the most effort into and I really hoped that she liked it. I needed to impress her, and I was sure she had had a great time so far but I needed to show her the other side of me. The sensitive side, and I hoped this would do it.

Roxy lent over to me once we were in the car in nibbled on my earlobe before whispering in my ear, "You have thought of everything for this date haven't you? How will you ever top this?" She lent back in her chair and started fiddling with the stereo.

I had no idea how I could top this date just yet, but if I had my way I would get to spend the rest of my life trying.

A/N

Alright guys, the feedback on this story has dropped off the radar again so I'm going to do one of those horrible request things again. Remember your feedback is what aides in pushing my motivation higher, the higher the motivation, the quicker the uploads.

So my request for this chapter is 15 votes and 7 comments. Considering quite a few people have been reading this it should be achieved quite easily.

Also I ask a favour, on my profile I have uploaded some summaries of new story ideas I have had. Would love if you could check them out and tell me what you think so I know which one I should work on next.

Thanks guys, happy reading =)