Christmas Special

Christmas Special

(Special Chap is in THIRD person's P.O.V)

"So... aren't you going to invite someone for christmas?" Charlotte asked looking at her 20 years old twins with her eyes shining bright.

Jc calmly looked at her and with a smile answered, "I already invited my girlfriend over and she said she's okay with it."

Charlotte's eyes shined brighter.

Jayden raised an eyebrow as he looked at his wife getting overly excited with their son having a girlfriend.

"Did you invite her family as well?" Charlotte asked.

Jc stopped midway in taking a spoonful when he heard what his mother asked.

"Uhhh... " was the only thing he could say.

Charlotte placed down the silverware in her hands as she overlapped her legs.

"So you're saying, you invited your girlfriend and didn't even invite her family?" she asked.

Jc looked at his mother as he smiled a mesmerizing smile, "I won't forget to ask them later."

Charlotte's smile didn't falter but it became a less sinister one.

"And you?" she asked Cj.

"She can't come mom," he shook his head.

"And why is that dear?" Charlotte asked.

"She's too busy with her workload to even come here. And besides, she's going to spend it with...  her... family," he's voice trailed off as he remembered what his mother asked his brother just a moment ago... about how his brother not asking his family to come.

The sinister smile on Charlotte's face came back.

"You're disappointing me dear," she said with that scary smile of hers. "I think you're smart enough to be able to provide her help with her workload in order for her to finish just before christmas. If I remember correctly, she's 2 years younger than you so I believe you already know the answers to her works. And just like your brother, why don't you invite even her family? I'm sure our humble home wouldn't mind having additions during christmas."

Cj gulped, 'damn, mom sure does know everything.'

"I-I'll make sure to not forget to invite them later," he choked out.

Charlotte's smile beamed.

"Then does that mean I can invite my boyfriend as well?" Charrie asked.

The whole table became silent as all the members looked at their princess.

"Why of cour-... " Charlotte was about to say yes but...

"NO!" all the men shouted.

"Ehh~?" Charrie asked in surprise.

"Baby, when did you even have a boyfriend?" Jayden asked with a scary smile.

Charrie forced a smile, "D-Daddy... please don't scare me."

"When did you have one, princess?" Jc asked with a dark face.

"Who is this guy?" Cj asked with the same face his brother has.

Charrie can't do nothing but to helplessly smile. She can't help but to sulk as how unequal she was treated with her brothers.

"Now now, you shouldn't be like that guys. Charrie has been going out with the guy for nearly 4 months~" Charlotte said as she smiled cheekily.