13

As Taylor and her walked along the parking lot heading to dance, her mind and thoughts all up in cloud nine still beaming from the amazing date she had with Nick last night the way their kiss felt it still lingers on  her lips.

"Earth to Selena" Taylor bumped her shoulder against  hers gently snapping her mind away from her thoughts a little "what?"  Taylor rolled her eyes "he still has your thoughts huh?"

Selena  smiled thinking about Nick again "it's just his so sweet and cute  and..." Taylor interrupted her "aw your first real crush" it's true he  is "I just feel like I know him already, we have this connection"  shaking her head "I must sound crazy I mean we just met" she looked down  "no Sel, it's cute".

"When we kissed I felt...sparks" she  continued gushing like a little school girl as Taylor listened  attentively, happy that her best friend is finding happiness after the  lost of her mother and the traumatic experience she dealt with "it seems  like a start of something beautiful" Taylor added.

They reached  the entrance of their class before she went in her phone began buzzing,  Taylor went in ahead of her as she stopped to take her phone out it was  text message as soon as she saw his name her heart literally felt like  it fluttered.

"Is it bad that I miss you already" it read smiling  dreamingly at her phone as she responded "I must say I think that's a  good thing" she waited patiently for his reply her phone buzzed again  "and I must say I wish you would've replied with a; I miss you too" she  giggled to herself.

"Ms. Gomez, care to join us?" her eyes  snapped away from her phone to meet with those of her dance instructor  "yeah sorry I'm coming" she replied before putting her phone away she  texted him back quickly and hurried into the classroom.
----
"Heading  to class I'll be out by five, text you then" Nick stared at the message. He knows damn well what he is doing is going over the line, one slip up, he and the guys are doomed, fucked...but he can't stay away now, not after that kiss.

"Nick what the fuck?! You're not even ready?!" Logan's raspy voice that is filled with annoyance shouted at  him from the door way, he quickly put his phone into his pocket "don't get your panties in a bunch I'm ready" slipping his feet into his black  vans.

Logan shaking his head "I don't know what the fuck is up  with you since last night but like you always tell me, get your head out  of your ass and focus" Nick ignored him as they walking into the living  room where the rest of the guys are waiting ready for their next  criminal adventure.

"It's a bank, a small branch so it shouldn't  take that long, Zac just stay in the van Ian you take care of the  security guard and front door, Logan, Joe and I will take care of the  major factor getting the money fast and easy" they all nodded at him  with obedience.

You can call it faith or destiny, sometimes is  all seems a mystery; but Nick couldn't ignore the fact that Selena was  put in his path for a reason, through the course of their quick job he  couldn't help but feel ashamed of what he was doing. Growing up around  this crazy risky environment he had learned to always numb the emotions  running through his body while handling business and to always put work  before pleasure, he picked it up from the man himself...his father; so  being the leader that he was, he quickly ignored the feeling of  reluctances and finished what he had come here for.

"That was quick" Zac mentioned as the guys jumped into the van.

Logan's  cocky chuckle resonated through the silent setting, "Nick was like  speedy Gonzales" Nick shook his head as he sat in the front sit;  honestly he just wanted to get out of there, he needed to see her...he  strived to see her sweet innocent smile and to kiss those plump lips  that had him in a trance.

Once they arrived back home, Nick  didn't waste time in changing into his everyday attire and walking back  out the door, "Dude where are you going" he heard Ian ask.

"Out"  Nick yelled as he made walked towards his 69' black mustang, "can you  bring me some food" Logan popped his head out of the window making sure  Nick had heard him; "whatever man" he laughed silently to himself  knowing perfectly well that bringing Logan food would be the last thing  in his mind, after all his mind was focused on one thing and that was  getting those plump lips to be on his again tonight.

He waited  patiently outside the studio hoping that his little surprise wouldn't  freak her out, the sound of her laughter echoing through the street  captured his attention; she wore her hair in a tight bun while she tried  to zip up her gray sweater, Nick smiled to himself as he admired her  from afar.

"Selena? Is that Nicholas?" Taylor whispered as her  blue eyes noticed his head full of curls and blushing cheeks from a  walking distance.

"Oh my god..." Selena smiled as her eyes  connected with his bright hazel ones, she didn't know why something so  simple like this can make her so giddy inside.