Alcohols aren't Alcoholic

Começar do início

I contemplated for a while, thinking very carefully if I should help him or not. He does love Y/n and Y/n did sound like her happiness revolved around him. So if he helped this guy to win his childhood friend's heart again, then he'd actually be helping his childhood friend be genuinely happy again which is all that matters for him.

"Promise me you won't ever give up on her. Ever."

"Promise. Pinky swear. Any thing that could seal a promise. I will never do anything to hurt her ever again. I'll make her the happiest woman alive. Just please help me make my plan happen. I really do love Y/n. I was just so dumb back then for letting her go just like that."

"You better stick to your word Mr Park or else you won't live to see another day in your life"

Jimin gulped and nodded his head. This was actually the first time he saw Hoshi so dead serious about something other than work. It was like he had more authority over his boss.

"Well then, how can I help you? Tell me what this so-called plan of yours is all about"

On the other hand.....

Namjoon's POV

"Where the fuck is my back scratcher? I know I put it here somewhere"

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE THE HELL IS MY SPATULA?"

"H-hyung, I swear I never used it nor seen it. I was just playing Fortnite in my room last night after our meeting remember?"

"JUNG HOSEOK, DID YOU TAKE MY PINK SPATULA? I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU BETTER HAND IT OVER OR YOU WON'T HAVE BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS!"

"J-jin h-hyung, I think I saw it with Namjoon hyung before but I'm not sure. Try asking him. I never took it, I swear on my freezing butt. I don't want to starve for the next 2 weeks"

"KIM NAMJOON"

Just as I finished scratching my back, the door to my room suddenly burst open making me jump and fall on my bed.

"THAT IS MY SPATULA"
"W-what?"

"YOU IMBECILE, THAT IS MY PINK SPATULA YOU JUST USED TO SCRATCH YOUR DIRTY BACK. YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS"

"W-hat?! H-hyung, calm down. I didn't mean to. Take your spatula back. I won't use it anymore I promise!"

Author's POV

While Jin and Namjoon continued to fight, Y/n decided to go out and take a walk but this time, with Jungkook accompanying her. She didn't want to get lost again like last time.

"Oppa, thank you"

"Huh? For what Y/n?"

"For everything"

"Why so sentimental all of a sudden?"

"I just felt like I've been burdening everyone lately and I seriously did not mean to. I'm sorry I'm such a problematic"