Chapter 6.5 Shower Bliss

Start from the beginning

Then I can tell he was climaxing.

"Matty, I'm-" He said and then he came, one squirt, I almost gagged as it immediately went into my throat.

two, I held it in my mouth now, still bobbing my head up and down, in and out sucking it up.

three

four

five?! what the fuck!

six. What the hell?! I kept swallowing but he keeps coming.

seven. I really counted it. Fuck.

eight. He let out a moan of relief, I just swallowed everything, even though the taste was so weird, a little salty, it would be rude of me to just spit it out. I'll get used to it.

I kept bobbing my head up and down for a few more seconds after he climaxed.

He was panting really hard. I trailed my hands off of big J, and went up his abs, chest, and around his neck then I kissed him. He smiled at the kiss, making me smile as well.

"That was your first time right?" He said as we pulled away, he was still panting though. I just nodded. He nodded as well.

"Me too, and that was incredible" He said pecking my lips. "Remind me to tell you to do it again next time" He said as he kept pecking my lips. I grinned at the thought. Next time.

"Okay, if you say so" I said smirking at him. He got into the boxers I threw away, and he started to clean me up, then himself and we went out of the shower just smiling at each other. I can't believe I gave the love of my life a freaking blowjob. I mentally hi-fived myself.

I got dressed while watching him got dressed as well. He saw me looking and he gave me a smile. I smiled back. Damn, I can't get enough of him.

I put my sneakers on that he threw away somewhere in the showers, I also got his and gave it to him.

"Thanks babe" He said. I raised an eyebrow at him. Why babe? I mean, can't he think of something else?

I chuckled. "Babe? Really?"

"What?" He asked, as he tied his shoelaces.

"It's too used, think of something else" I said sitting down the bench as he tied the other shoelace.

I groaned. "Fine, how bout bunny?"

I hung my mouth open. Seriously? Bunny?

"Okay why bunny?"

"Cause, you're adorable, cute, you act all giddy most of the time, you're energetic when you need to, and a great cuddler like a bunny is." Okay fine. I maybe am. Bunny it is. I smiled at him, telling him I like it.

He smiled "Okay, bunny it is" He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. I blushed as he did that. I held his hand that was hanging on my shoulder as he led us to his car. We went to the passenger seat, he opened my door as usual, closed it, and went to the driver's seat.

I like my love life right now, everything seemed perfect. The man that I adored since day one just gave me a pet name, I mean, how cheesy is that, but I do like it though so I don't mind.

I like how things are turning out for me, for us, he's working out after gym class, and he did these weird things to me, he told me he found them on some website or something, we kiss more often now, he never talks about his recent ex nowadays, looks like he's finally moving on, he sweeps me off my feet every freaking day, he makes me fall in love with him everyday as well, and most of all, he makes me feel safe, protected and loved.