You're A Strong Girl, You Can Climax Again

-- Jason's P.O.V --

I continued pounding into {Y/N} while she moaned out my name. I knew I was hitting her g-spot and I also knew she was close because her tight walls clenched around my dick.

"Fuck! Jason! Fuck me!!" She moaned.

As we both orgasmed together {Y/N} let out a long loud moan.

-- Your P.O.V --

As we finished our orgasm, I expected Jason to pull out and collapse next to me, but instead he continued to slam into me.

"Ja-Jason?!" I moaned and called him confusingly.
"What are you doing?" I tried to speak instead of moaning.
"You're a strong girl, you can climax again." Jason says smirking while jamming into me like a drill.

It was kinda hard for me to breathe because I was so out of breathe and I'm still a moaning mess since Jason is still "working" my pussy.

"Oh, Jason," I moaned, breathing heavily while arching my back.

The atmosphere was boiling as if the sun was hanging from the ceiling. The room smelt of sex and was heard of moans, the bed almost breaking and skin clapping. There was clothes carelessly thrown on the floor. Sweat was like rain on our bodies, I closed my eyes because I was in too much bliss.

"Look at me, baby." Jason said while pounding in me.

I reopened my eyes only for them to meet with the most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen. I felt a tight knot at the pit of my stomach which made me want him to go harder.

"Harder, Jason!" I breathed out.

He did as I wished and went harder. As I climaxed I let out the longest and loudest moan. As I was trying to catch my breath, I expected Jason to stop and collapse next to me, but instead he continued rocking in my at a slow speed that is getting harder.

"J-Jason , what are you doing?" I asked trying to catch my breath, but failed as a result since Jason hasn't stopped.
"Come on , you can do it, babe." He said while slamming into me.
"Oh, fuck! But, I-I can't." I responded as my body was jolting up and down from Jason's thrusts.
"You're a strong girl, you can climax again." He said with a smirk forming on his lips.

I didn't respond after that. My eyes were closed and my mouth was wide open and only able to moan out profanities and Jason's name. He went faster to, once again, cause the bed to squeak and bang against the wall. He brings his hand down to my clit and start rubbing it making my high come even closer.

"OH, GOSH, OH, GOSH, OH, GOSH!!!" I screamed my lungs out as my stomach formed another knot.
"Cum again for me, baby!" Jason convinced me.

My body was shaking but my legs were shaking the most. I let out another loud long moan as me and Jason climaxed together. After the climax Jason finally pulled out of me, but I was still a shaking and moaning mess.

"Alright, baby, calm down." Jason soothed me. If a toddler saw me right now, they would have cried his/her eyes out because they'd think I'm some crazy shaking psycho.

Once I've finally calmed down from Jason's soothing words, I could finally catch my breath again. Jason pulled the sheet over our naked sweaty bodies. Me and Jason laid naked cuddled up together in peaceful silence, until I remembered something.

"Hey, Jason?" I called out.
"Yeah?" Jason answered.
"Did you wear a condom?" I asked worryingly while I looked up at him.

I asked this because I remembered feeling liquid squirting inside of me and I didn't see him pull the condom off. His face looked as if someone told him that a homework was due in class today but he forgot about it.

"I-it doesn't matter?" He said hesitantly and said more like a question.
"It does matter, I'm not ready to have children yet." I said even more worried.
"Really?" He asked cluelessly. I nodded.
"But I've seen the way you've dealt with children. It's amazing. How many were there, 4?" I nodded again at his question.
"And you still managed to take care of them, and they all listened to you very well." Jason convinced me.

I thought of the moment where I looked after the four children. And now that I think about it, I did do pretty well looking after four children.

"And plus, I would love seeing little versions of us playing sabot, going to school, and soon enough going to work. It would be amazing." He added. I nodded in agreement.
"Your going to have the child?" He asked amazed.
"Yep." I said without hesitation and popping the 'p'. Jason cheered and we both decided to lay in bed still naked and watch some TV.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment
❤️💜💙💚💛❤️💜💙💚💛