Talk Dirty While Eating

-- Your P.O.V --

Right now I am downstairs cooking me, Jason and his gang some food since we felt a little hungry. I waited for the sausages and baked beans to cook and then out some on each plate. We are just having mashed potato, sausages, baked beans and pieces of bacon. There are seven people from Jason's gang who lives here because they are close with Jason. I go into the dining room, where the gang was talking and laughing, with two plates and set them down in front of Maejor and Khalil. "Thank you {Y/N}." They said in unison. "Your very welcome." I answered with a warm smile before going back into the kitchen to get the rest of the plates.

Once I've set all the plates down and sat down with Jason, we all started eating. As I was about to put a piece of bacon in my mouth I felt a hand on my inner thigh, close to that area, making me jump and drop my bacon back in my plate. Some of the boys looked up at me confused. "Are you okay?" Trey asks me. "Y-yeah. I thought I . . um. . saw a spider." I answered sending him an 'I'm fine' smile. "Did you think it was a big one?" Jason said smirking and that didn't help because he slid his hand more higher. I try to move his hand away but he only put it back there. "What's so funny, Jason?" Bach asks because Jason was smirking. "Oh nothing. Nothing at all." Jason answers while massaging my thigh and still holding his smirk on his face, like it was permanent.

Geez, why does he always act so corny? His hand had reached the bottom of my shorts and close to my clit. I shuffled uncomfortably on my chair, I know for sure that he is trying to get me sexually frustrated. "So, baby, " Jason starts off, putting his attention on me. "can I taste your mayonnaise?" He asks me, looking at me and I look back at him confused. I don't have any mayo on my plate. I hear strangled laughs so I looked up and see Za, Chaz and Bach holding in their laughs. The other four were too busy eating and talking amongst themselves. "What?" I asked them confused. Bach and Chaz burst out laughing but quickly covered their hands over their mouths to muffle their laughs.

"My ketchup don't taste so good, your mayonnaise tastes better." He answers, my eyes grew wide. Ok, I know what he means now. Jason slowly moves his hand into my shorts and start rubbing me through my panties. I put the back of one of my hand on my mouth to try and cover my moans and the other hand still trying to remove Jason's hand. "Is it okay if I dip my sausage in some of your mashed potato?" Jason whispers into my ear. Ok this boy is getting on my nerves. By now I was wet because he was rubbing on my clit. My shorts aren't those tight jeans shorts. It those lose running ones so it's easy for Jason to put his hand into. My breath was heavy and my adrenaline was going craycray. "You know, baby, it would be nice if I mixed some of my mashed potato with some of your baked bean's sauce." Jason whispers in my ear while rubbing my clit harder.

" Jason whispers in my ear while rubbing my clit harder

(SURPRISE. . .again) "Fuck." I say under my breath, grabbing the edge of the table. "Aren't you going to eat {Y/N}? Your plate is still a little packed." One of the boys asked. I didn't know who it was because I didn't look up and my ears weren't focused on who's voice it was neither. "U-um. Yeah." I said, a little too high-pitched. I looked up and all the boys were staring at me. I'm literally close to cumming due to how good Jason is doing my clit. I don't blame the gang for looking at me confused, because I'm sweating, breathing heavy and shuffling on my chair. "I need the toilet." I say quickly, getting up and rushing upstairs to my bedroom's bathroom. There is a guest bathroom downstairs, right next to the dining room we were just in. But, I don't even want to go in there. That's how far I want to be from all of what just happened.

I close the door behind me in as I enter the bedroom. I walk into my bathroom and started running the taps in the sink. I looked in the mirror and tried breathing calmly. When my breathing calmed down after a few minutes I put my hands under the warm, running water and put the water in my hands onto my face. No soap, just so it's more calm to make my breathing neutral.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

{Y/N} has been gone for a while now. Did I piss her off? I'm gonna go check up on her. "Guys I'll be back, I'm gonna go check up on {Y/N}." I infirm them. "Good idea. I'm worried, she hasn't been down for a long time." {Y/N's} brother, Khalil tells me. I nod in agreement and run upstairs. As I reached outside our bedroom, the door was closed and I can hear the tap running. I slowly open the door and see the bathroom door is still open. I walk there and see {Y/N} putting water on her face. "Baby, are you ok?" I asked her quietly but startled her. "Um, yeah." She answers grabbing a towel to dry her beautiful, irresistible face. After she dried her face she hung it onto the bathroom door so it can dry for a bit.

"Jason, why did you do that? I even feel too embarrassed to go downstairs. I mean, I was all sweaty and -" she rambled on, but I wasn't listening. The way her perfect lips were moving as she talked. The way words rolled of her tongue as she spoke. The way she moans and whines about things reminds me of how she moans when I fuck her senseless. The way her mouth drops open when she gasps reminds me of how bad she wanted me in her mouth. The way her eyes roll reminds me of -. "Jason are you listening to me?" She shouts in my face to cut me off my wi-wi-wild thoughts. (😂😂 I don't know if you can take it.)

My eyes had turned as dark as a murderer's heart. (Yeah, for e.g. Jason's). I can tell {Y/N} got freaked out by this. I mean who's not scared of McCann when my eyes turn this colour? She started walking back and I was walking towards her, with my eyes glued onto hers. "E-erm. . . Jason? Baby." She calls out, terrified. Her back was against the bathroom wall right now. I made sure my body was pressed against hers so she can feel my everything. I grabbed her waist and started kissing her neck. Soft moans started leaving {Y/N's} mouth when I found her sweet spot. I snaked my arms round to her ass and grabbed it making her jump. I lift her up and sat her on the sink counter top. The atmosphere was getting hot, even the door is open but it doesn't help.

I pulled down her shorts along with her panties and massaged her clit. While I was massaging {Y/N's} clit, was massaging my tongue against hers. "Mm." She moaned into the kiss. "You like that, babe?" I asked her teasingly while rubbing harder and using my other hand to slide a finger into her. She gasped as soon as my finger went into her. "You want this to be my thick cock drilling in you like this?" "HUH?!" She nodded since I was giving her a hell a lot of pleasure. Her mouth was in an 'o' shape and breathing really heavy as my finger was drilling repeatedly into her. She was about to scream until we heard a know I on our bedroom door. "What?!" I shouted, obviously annoyed. I took my finger out of her and she put her shorts back on. The only sounds in the room was {Y/N's} panting.

"You guys take so fucking long!" Bach shouts outside our bedroom door. "So fucking what!" I shouted. "Khalil is getting worried, because {Y/N} was gone for a long time and now that you went to check up on her, you were taking long. Cause I was scared myself, I thought something happened." Bach explained. Ok, I definitely get his point. I waited for {Y/N} to calm down which took a few seconds, then we came out the bathroom. "Look. {Y/N's} fine." I told him, moving aside so he can see {Y/N}. Bach gives a satisfied smile before walking away. "We're not finished yet." I whispered to her before kissing her and walking away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
💜💜💜💜vote💙💙💙💙