Are You Too Busy For My Body?

-- Jason's P.O.V --

Right now I'm downstairs in my office sorting out papers to my plan of my mission next week. I don't know what day, but I know for sure that it's next week. "Ayo, Jason?" What sounded like Za calling out for me, opening my door and peeping his head inside. "What?!" I spat not looking up from my work.

"Damn sorry, bro." He says coming in and held his hands up in surrender smirking playfully. "What the fuck do you want?! Can't you see I'm working?!" I shouted, looking up at him I knew I made Za jump from my tone of voice because he looked all scared. "I was gonna tell you that {Y/N} wanted to come in." He says seriously, seeing that I wasn't in the mood. "Tell her I'm busy right now." I coldly say not looking up, then hearing my office door close.

I know I can do the work other times, but I want to do everything now so I don't have anymore work to do and spend the rest of my time with {Y/N}. I don't want to leave it at the last minute and end up forgetting half of what to do. (A/N: like me with my homework).

As I was writing down the steps of making my amazing bomb and grenades, I here Za and {Y/N's} voice outside my door. I slowly walk to the door putting my ear to it, listening to their conversation. "Look, {Y/N}, I love you ok. You're like a sister to me. But I am not getting Jason mad at me just because you miss spending time with him, and want me to talk to him about it. As I said before, he says he is too busy right now." Za tells her.

"Like, even when I came in to tell him that you wanted to see him, he sounded pissed off already." I snatch the door open making them jump and face me. "I heard you lots' little conversation here. Baby, I know you miss spending time with me and I do too, but I have to work right now." I say, feeling bad for her that she has no one to spend time with. By now Za was gone. She nods looking down. I put my finger under her chin lifting her head up. "Chin up princess, or your crown will slip." I say to her before putting my lips on hers. God, I've missed her lips, so I made it as deep and passionate as possible since I have to get back to working.

"Baby, I love you so much, but I really need to work." I say. "Do you want me to do all the work now so I can finish it quicker? And spend more time together?" I asked. She nodded in reply. I gave her another peck on the neck and lips then got back to my desk. I knew {Y/N} was following me because I can hear her tiny feet slapping against the smooth floors. When I sat down on my chair {Y/N} stood in front of the desk bending over showing her cleavage. I just stare at it for a while with my mouth slightly open, then look back up at her.

"Are you too busy for my body?" She asks me. She comes around and sits on my lap. Facing me and wrapping her hands around my neck, giving me a clear view of her breasts. I put my hands on {Y/N's} tiny hips and stared at her cleavage again, damn. She started kissing my neck while grinding her crotch against my bulge, that was beginning to show, making me grip onto her thighs and moan a little. I immediately lift her up throwing her over my shoulder, making her squeal in surprise.

-- Your P.O.V --

Jason carried me to our bedroom and shut the door behind him. He put me on the bed and crawl on top of me and we started making out. Gosh, he drives me crazy. I licked and nibbled on his bottom lip for permission to enter his mouth, which he accepted straight away. Our tongue started to dance with each other. He roamed his hands all over my body, going up my shirt and groping breasts. I moaned at the feeling- (am I in love with you? (Am I in love with you?) Or am I in looove with the feelin'?)

-and I felt his bulge growing on my crotch. Jason slid his shirt of then took mines off, kissing my neck leaving hickeys. "Mmm." I moaned biting my lip while putting my hands through Jason's hair. "You like that?" He asks raspy to me while rubbing his clothed bulge into my clothed crotch.

He started kissing my breasts as I slowly unclasp my bra and he sucked on my nipples. Putting one in between his straight teeth, nibbling on it then brushing his tongue over it, repeating it with the other nipple. After Jason did this he kissed down my stomach heading south not taking his lustful eyes off mine. "So beautiful." He whispered against my stomach, his breath hitting my skin making me shiver. As soon as he reached my area and my breathing started to become a little more faster. He got onto his knees and started removing my leggings, panties and socks as well as his shoes, socks, boxers and jeans.

Jason leaned back and got a good look at my pussy that was wet like a puddle💦. He looks up at me in the eyes. "So fucking wet for me, princess." He says smirking at me. His eyes turn from honey brown to black ⭕️-💯 real quick. He got the tip of his dick and started rubbing it against my clit. Due to now horny I am, I wriggled around a bit too impatiently. "Jason, just fuck me already!" I shouted.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

I have been so busy that I haven't even got to have a nice conversation with her or spend at least a little time with her. I may look patient, but inside I'm as impatient as {Y/N}, but I want this to last as long as possible.

After {Y/N} shouted that I felt even more horny. I slip myself into her tight hole and started rocking into her slowly. "Aah. . .Mmm. . . Jason faster. ." She moans. I want her screaming my name. So I did what she wanted. She hissed in pleasure and her mouth went into an 'o' shape as I picked up the speed. "J-ason." She moaned. Argh, so sexy, she is. And she's MY girl.

I flipped us over so {Y/N} was on top. Plus, just because she's on top, don't mean I'm not in charge.

I put my hands under her thighs so her boobs was in my face. I put my length back into her hole and bucked my hips up. We were a moaning mess. "FUCK! You're so tight." I say to her. And it's true, no matter how many time I tried to tear her pussy it will never happen. "JASON FASTER!!" She screamed. I go even more faster making our skins clap and the bed squeak. Her boobs was jiggling in my face so I took it my mouth. Sweat started forming on our bodies and our atmosphere was so hot.

 Sweat started forming on our bodies and our atmosphere was so hot

(Surprise!!) "Ooh, YES!" She shouts. I took her breast out of my mouth. "Scream my name, princess!" I shout, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. "DADDY!!" She screams, which made me go even more faster than I thought I could. I knew I was going to cum due to my dick twitching, and I knew {Y/N} was ,too because her walls got tight around my length. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum." She breathed out. I flipped us over again and pounded into her. "Y-yes. Cum f-or me." I tried to breathe out. {Y/N} cummed first but as soon as I was about to cum, I pulled out and cummed all over {Y/N's} stomach and boobs.

-- Your P.O.V --

Jason collapsed right next to me and puts his head in the crook of my neck. "Fuck, that was so good." I say, after we started breathing normally. "Yeah. Babygirl, I'm so sorry for how busy I am. If I had a whole month off, I would spend it all with you, like I wouldn't even bring my friends over." He says truthfully. "Won't even bring your friends? For a whole month? Pf, come on, Jason we both know you can't last that long without seeing your friends." I tell him. "True. But you know what I mean." He says cheekily with sweat dripping from his hair.

"But Jason? I know you have a lot of work to do but can you at least spend a few hours with me?" I beg. "I'll try just for you babygirl." He says kissing me passionately. "How about a round 2 in the shower?" He asks cheekily again. I giggle and we both go to the bathroom. We hop into the shower and you know what happens next. . . .

-------------------------------------------------------
VOOOTE ❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💜💜💜