You Don't Want To Wake The Baby

-- Jason's P.O.V --

I was in the doorway watching {Y/N} singing our one week baby boy, Malik, to sleep. Yes, she had him a week ago. It was the most special moment of our life. She was standing up, lightly rocking the baby. Her voice was so soothing that it almost made me drift off. Finally the baby was asleep. She slowly lay Malik in his cot and put the soft blanket just above his hips. I walked up behind {Y/N} putting my arms around her waist and gave a little peck on her neck. "He's so beautiful. Just like you, baby." I whispered to her before giving her another peck on the neck then shoulder.

We gave Malik a kiss on the forehead then left into our bedroom, that was right next door to our baby's room. "Gosh." {Y/N} says exhaustedly. "What?" I asked her, taking off my shirt and sweatpants and laying next to her. "Putting him to sleep is hard." She says laying on the bed taking her bra off under her night dress, and throwing it on the floor next to her. "But he's so worth it. Our own beautiful child." I say to her pecking her lips. The kissing started to get heated. I asked for entrance by sliding my tongue across her mouth, and she accepted. I slid my hands under the sheets and massaged her thighs. I was about to go higher until she pulled away.

"Stop. We can't do this." She says scratching the back of her head. "What, why?" I asked quietly since the baby was next door to us. "We haven't had sex for a whole nine months!" I whisper-yelled. "I know. But. . . It's just that. . .I'm loud. I don't want to wake the baby, because he's so hard to put to sleep." She admitted. "Then, why don't this be a challenge for you?" I suggested. Damn, I got some good ideas. "What?" She question, knitting her eyebrows together. "Ok, so I'm gonna pleasure you but the challenge is to try and keep as quiet as you can." I explained. "Ok." She agreed and I smirked. "And plus, I fixed the bed so it wouldn't make those squeaking sounds." She giggled and kissed my cheek.

-- Your P.O.V --

I giggled at Jason's cuteness and kissed his cheek. He went on top of me and started marking my neck with his teeth and soothing it with his tongue and wet lips - that he licks every now and then. As soon as he found my sweet spot, I bit on my bottom lip to prevent me from moaning. Biting my bottom lip didn't help me stop breathing heavy which was kinda loud. I can feel Jason's bulge in between my legs. Jason moved his face away from my neck and kissed my lips. He slowly took of my night dress and threw it on the floor. He moved his face lower and lower down my body, leaving wet trails of kisses on the way. I closed my eyes while I shiver every time Jason's lips came in contact with the skin on my stomach.

I felt no more wetness on my skin. I open my eyes and looked down. Jason looks up at me with sex eyes. I can definitely tell he wants me. Bad. He lick across the top of my panties before taking it between his teeth. With his teeth he slowly brings it down. This made my pussy leak. When the top edge of my panties was on the hood of my vagina, Jason used his hands to pull my panties off completely. Because we never had sex for nine months, due to my pregnancy and I always fear of hurting the baby, Jason didn't even want to eat me out. . . He just wanted to feel inside me again, and I want to feel him inside me. My pussy was dripping at what I just said.

Before coming back up to me, Jason blew onto my wet pussy. I shivered and let out a tiny squeal. "You're wet for me, princess." He says in his low husky voice. He sat up and took of the only piece of clothing he was wearing, his briefs. His length sprung up and slapped his stomach. I was about to give him a blowjob until he stopped me. "No baby. It's been long since I've felt you. I just want to be in you." He whispered to me. I laid back down and let him do his job. He spat on his hand and wiped his saliva all over his dick. He laid flat onto me, leaning on his elbows for support so he doesn't squash me. He rubbed his dick onto my clit a few times. "You like that ba-" "Nigga, just enter me."I cut him off and demanded, feeling eager to feel him.

Jason's thrusts were slow but hard. "Trying your best to keep quiet?" He asked me teasingly. I guess he knew because my eyes were tightly shut and my bottom lip is on the rage of bleeding because of how hard I'm biting onto it. "Ohh. . Faster, baby." I whisper-moaned. He did what I wanted and thrust faster. We threw our heads back in pleasure and Jason's eyes rolled to the back of his head. My body started to rock with the bed. "Fuck. . " Jason moaned, he bucked his hip faster and harder at the same time, causing a clapping noise and me to moan a bit louder. "Ooh. . .oh my. . " I moaned out loud shutting my eyes , until Jason cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth. "Shh. You don't want to wake the baby." I nodded and bit his shoulder, trying to stop myself from screaming.

I soon felt a familiar knot in my stomach. "Babe, I'm gonna-" I got cut off. "Yes, princess, cum for daddy." He said making our skins clap louder. The pleasure was so much that the knot in my stomach felt powerful. "Fucking hell." I moaned out before I released. I knew the knot in my stomach was powerful because I cum it usually take 3 seconds but right now it took 5. He fell beside me and we both were panting like we ran for hours. "I knew you would keep quiet." Jason told me tiredly looking at me. "Yeah, I did to." I lied, turning my head to hide my smile. "No you didn't, baby, you're smiling, so I know you're lying." Dang it, he caught me.

A few minutes later we heard crying coming from the our baby's room. "Aww, Malik is up." I said in aw. "How?" Jason asked yawning. I pointed at his alarm clock, on his bedside table. It read 4:43. "Oh." He answered. "Well, at least he didn't interrupt us." He says shaking his head. I lightly slapped his arm before getting up, getting dress and leaving to Malik's room to feed him. "Sh, sh, shh. It's ok, sweetie" I cooed, picking Malik up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE AND COMMENT❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💚💙💜