part 9-brewing up of new feelings with a tinge of confusion😉

Comenzar desde el principio

In the flight-
they both had seperate seats unfortunately.
Shivi - mohsin mine is 12f
Mohsin - mine is 18a.
Shivi - okaye, let's see mine first.
Mohsin - yes.
Shivi - excuse me.
Person - hey, beautiful and stares her with creepy eyes.
Mohsin - excuse me mister, please move I want to sit here with my girlfriend.
Person - she's hot Han Btw.
Mohsin - just leave. Angrily.
Shivi - mohsin relax,  it's okaye aisa bhot ladke karte hai.
Mohsin - this is ridiculous kaise baat karhatha tujhse ,Mera bas chalta punch maar deta usko.
Shivi - angry bird shaant. And calms him down by keeping her hand on his hands.
Mohsin - okaye, fine. By the way,  happy birthday Shivi once again
Shivi - thank you mohsin. it's about to take off and Shivi starts getting nervous.
Mohsin - kyahua,  why are you freaked out. Flight take off se darr lagtahai kya.
Shivi - nods her head cutely and says yes.
Mohsin - Arre,  acha do one thing hold my hand and then darr nai lagega.
Shivi - while it takes off,  she holds his hand tightly and he caresses her hand With his thumb calming her down.
Mohsin - shivi,  hogaya bas ab relax kar.
Shivi - phewww,  thank God hogaya. And is talking to him when she sees mohsin is sleeping peacefully 
Shivi's pov -
how cutely is he sleeping,  such a pure soul he is apni flight miss krdi just because I lost my boarding pass and itna pyaarse console kia mujhe, I don't trust anyone easily but
Mohsin is really different. Idk I feel so comfortable with him, when I hugged him I felt so comfortable , when he held my hand I never even for a second felt uncomfortable, I really wonder how.
Shivi sleeps too,  and then mohsin wakes up and,
Mohsin's pov -
how cutely she is sleeping and accidentally while sleeping her head was on his shoulder he softly caressed her hair and was admiring her. Mohsin dost hai woh Teri kya karhatha tu idiot.
Mohsin - shivi uthh, hum land karne wale hai chal.
Shivi - Umm,  two mins please.
Mohsin - chal uthjaa na baba please shivi.
Shivi - arrgh, okay and struggles to get up and notices she was all the while sleeping on his shoulder.
Shivi's pov -
oh firse you were sleeping on his shoulder Arreee re,bechara kitna tang kartihu mai usko and yeh Kuch boltabi nai hai.
They reach the airport, collect their luggage and call Rajan sir.
Rajan sir - so you guys are here, Okaye come to rhishikesh it's 2hrs away from Dehradun.
Mohsin - okaye sir we will be there in a while.
Shivi - yes sir, thank you.
Mohsin - so, how do we go to rhishikesh. By bus or like how.
Shivi - mostly people go by bus, let's go to a near by bus stop near my house.
Mohsin - okaye, and books a cab.
Shivi - Woww, i am at my hometown Yayy cannot be more happy than this. And I'll soon meet my family. Oh no I forgot to call papa I'll call.
Shivi - hello papa, Mai agayi hu,
Papa - happy birthday baby, and oh so tu ghar aarihai na.
Shivi - Haan, but raatko Abhitoh shoot pe janahai.and becomes sad.
Mohsin's pov -
aake, family se milna is important, Umm usse boltahu woh apni family se mille and I'll buy bus tickets tabtak.
Papa - it's Okaye, princess raatko millete hai na.
Shivi - bye papa,  see you soon love you.
Papa - love you too baby, bye.
Mohsin - shivi, why don't you go and meet your family tbtk mai tickets buy Karta hu they will feel good too and tujhe Bi milna Tha na toh ja.
Shivi - nai,  Mai akele aise terko chordke nai jaungi ,Pehle ticket buy karenge and then meri family  se millenge.
Mohsin - ziddi ladki theeke chal.
at the bus stand -
Bhaiyya do tickets rhishikesh ke liye dijiye Please.
Person - window seat chahie ya end mai.
Shivi - window seat.
Mohsin - Haan ticket dedo window seat ki. And takes.
Shivi - Kitne baje ki bus hai.
Mohsin -6bje ki and abhi 5:10 horihai chal Tere Gharwalo se millete hai.
Shivi - Haan. Waisehi Mera ghar idhar se walking distance pe hai chal.
Mohsin - so kaisa lagrha hai Apne hometown Wapas aake.
Shivi - don't ask, Itnaaaaaaa acha lagrhahai na, Wahi galiyan, Wahi roads,  Wahi log,  bhot achaa lagrha hai.
Mohsin - haha,  Teri khushi Tere chehre se dikh jatihai.
Shivi - Dekh wohraha Mera ghar.
Mohsin - woahh,  nice house.
Shivi - aakhir ghar Kiska hai has to be nice.
mohsin - harr cheez mai credit lene aajate hai log matlab. Yeh ghar uncle ne bnwaya tune nai idiot.
Shivi - haantoh, Hutoh mai unki beti.
Mohsin - hey bhagwan, kya Karu is ladki ka.
Shivi - takes his hand and walks towards her house when her leg hurts. Ouch.
Mohsin - tutoh jaise Bhulgayi Thi you have a sprained ankle Gadhiii araamse.
Shivi - woh excitement mai Bhulgai. And holds his hand and walks.
Shivi rings the door bell,
Raju Bhaiya -shivangi bitiya aap kaise ho.
Shivi - bas bhaiyya Maitoh bhot acchi hu aap kaise ho.
Raju Bhaiya - Maitoh ekdum badiyya hu. Aap andar aaiye mai aapke papa and bakio ko bulaake aatahu. And takes the luggaage inside.
Shivi shouts papa, shaitaans mai agayi idhar Kaha ho sablog.
Shaitaans - bhooo,  and scares her,
Shivi - gets scared and shouts ahhhhh.
Shaitaans - aajbhi tu darjati hai humse 😂😂😂
Shivi - shaitaans ruko and is about to run.
Mohsin - shivi, sambhal ke pair tutahua hai idiot Tera.
Shivi - oops Bhulgayi mai, sorry.
Shaitaans - Di, kya hua tujhe. Kaise pair tuta.
Shivi - woh mai bhaagrhi Thi zorse and pair twist hogaya.
Shaitaans - aankhein hai ya button dekhke nai chalsakti. Waise yeh kon hai.
Shivi - yeh mohsin khan hai Mera co-actor and dost.
Shaitaans - hello, sorry Iss Pagal ke chakkar mai aapko Dekha nai.
Mohsin - haha,  it's fine.
Shivi - papa kahan hai.
Papa - yehrhaa princess,
Shivi - hugs him tightly and is emotional, papa i missed you so much.
Papa - caresses her hair and says happy birthday meri princess and I missed you too ,
Shivi - Aapne miss Nai Kia mujhe patahai. Aap milnebi nai aaye mujhe
Papa - sorry, and wipes her tears and places a soft tender kiss on her forehead.
Shivi - papa, yeh hai mohsin khan Mera co-actor and dost.
Papa - hello beta, welcome to our place. Shaitaans Inke liye pani leke Aao.
Shaitaans - Okaye,  and gets a glass of water.
Mohsin- thank you. Waise Tum dono ka naam?
Samar and Sheetal aka shivi ke shaitaans.
Mohsin - how cute. Hello.
Mohsin's pov -
shivi is so close to her family, and the bond she shares with her dad, it reminded me of zeba and Abbajan. Daughters are indeed so special for their fathers. Such a sweet family she has.
papa - so princess ready for your surprise.
And blindfolds her.
Shivi - wow surprises, I love surprises.
Papa - open your eyes.
Shivi's pov -
I opened my eyes and I saw a beautiful table decorated With rose petals and a chocolate cake and a beautiful scrap book. I was so overwhelmed seeing this all it is such a bliss to celebrate my birthday with my loved ones after 2years. Though I miss mumma.
Papa - blow the candles but before that make a wish princess.
Shivi - blows the candles.
Shaitaans ,papa,  mohsin - happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear shivi happy birthday to you.
Shivi - cuts the cake and feeds one bite to her papa, one to shaitaans,
Shaitaans - shivi, and they put cake on her face with their fingers,
Shivi - aargh, Mera Face. Shaitaans rukjaao and is about to run when she sees mohsin giving her a glare and it reminded her of her leg. And she smiles slyly.
Shaitaans - scrap book to kholkey Dekh, 
Shivi - opens it and finds all beautiful pictures right from her childhood,  to her dance performance photos,  to her school pictures to her growing every year,  till her latest picture and each picture has captions writen below in pop up chits.
Papa - how was it princess acha Lagaa?
Shivi - I don't know how to thank you guys, and hugs her shaitaans and Papa.
Shaitaans - we are glad tujhe Pasand Aya abhi kabhi bhi miss karrhi ho to see this .
Shivi - Aww thank you so much. Mohsin Dekh toh Sahi, how cute I was back then.
Mohsin - Haan Maine Dekhaa, you look cute.
Shivi - oops terko cake khilana Bhulgayi sorry.
Mohsin - Haha that's fine, ab khilade.
Shivi - offers a piece of cake and Mohsin bites her finger.
Mohsin - thank you and happy birthday.
Shivi - glares him for biting her finger and he makes a puppy face.
mohsin - I'm sorry to break your moments but Shivi 5:50 hue hai we have to go to rhishikesh chalein?
Shivi - Haan chal. And bids bye to shaitaans and Papa.
Shaitaans, Papa - miss you Shivi, and don't worry  humlog aayenge rhishikesh shoot dekhne Tera, all the best and happy birthday 💕
Shivi - yes Pakka ana and I'm going bye and hugs them.
Mohsin - your Family is really sweet, how Kind of them to make a memory book and that cake table surprise was so cute.
Shivi - they are the sweetest. You know all my life they have pampered me so much and supported me endlessly.
Mohsin - lucky we are to have such people in our lives who always love and support us.
Shivi - indeed, waise insab mai Bhul gayi, Mera gift Kaha hai.
Mohsin - abhi nai udhar jaake dunga.
Shivi - aur kitna wait karwaega huhh.
Mohsin - Pakka thora aur wait. Then dedunga.
Shivi - okaye, 
They board the bus and and reach rhishikesh.