0.3

'H'

'H'

"Ben?" Veronica asked him cautiously. He just nodded. Veronica new all about Ben. She would have to constantly hear about how Henry wanted to carve his name into him, and beat the shit out of his pudgy stomach. The Hodges girls welled up with tears at the sight of blood pooling from Ben's stomach. Maybe Henry had succeeded in something after all.

The group rode their bikes to an empty alleyway near Mr. Keene's drug store. Well everyone except Veronica who rode on the back of Eddies bike due to her not owning one, and Ben who was well, injured. The group had left Veronica and Richie in the alley with Ben while they got supplies.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died." Richie told the Hanscom boy.

"Richie! Ben your not going to die." Veronica insisted. The three sat then in an awkward silence.

"Hows Eddie?" Richie asked the girl.

"What do you mean he's your best friend." Richie scoffed, facing away from the girl.

"I meant at teaching." The girl shrugged.

"He's decent," she spoke halfheartedly. She was more focused on the fact that Henry had cut into Ben. Richie had gotten a smug look on his face.

"That's not all he's good at." Veronica's mouth dropped open, snapping out of her tiny mind drone.

"Richie!"

Ben gave the two a look "That's disgusting." Veronica nodded in agreement, offering the boy a small smile.

"Thank you Ben."

The rest of group came back with an armful supplies. Eddie bent down to Bens level and began to work.

"Just suck the wound."

"I really need to focus right now," Eddie insisted, waving off Richie, who was hovering over him.

"Oh you need to focus?"

"Yeah."

"What do you need?"

"Can you go get me my bifocals I hid them in my second fanny pack." Veronica snorted, amusing Richie.

"You have two fanny packs?!" Riche laughed. Eddies face turned red at their laughter.

"Ok I really need to focus."

"I really need to focus." Richie mocked while Ben groaned.

"Oh my gosh Richie shut the hell up and let little Eddiekins focus." The girl didn't seem to notice as Eddies face turned bright red at the nickname but Richie did as he snickered in the corner. The group returned their attention to Ben.

"Fuck oh goodness he's bleeding oh my goodness he's bleeding" Stan whined.

"You have to suck the wound before applying the bandage this is first aid 101," Richie repeated.

"You don't know what your talking about!"

"Are you alright? That looks like it hurts" A girl said startling them all. Veronica turned her head. It was Beverly Marsh. The red head had been bullied many times by her friends. Veronica had noticed that Ben had put on an instant brave face when Bev had approached, smiling a little to herself.

"No Im alright I just fell." He told the girl.

"Yeah right into Henry Bowers," At the mention of her ex Veronica's face fell.

"S-Shut up R-Richie" Bill told the boy as he noticed Veronica's face fall, and Bev tense. At this both girls internally smiled.

"Why? Its the truth."  Bev decided to change the subject though she still hadn't noticed the girl in the corner, for if she would have, hell would've broken lose.

"Are you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up? " Bens smile lit up reassuring the girl he'd be fine.

"You know w-w-w-w we'll take care of him. Thanks again Beverly."

"Sure! Maybe I'll see you around."

"yeah we were th-thinking of g-going to the q-q-quarry tomorrow if you -w-wanna come." Bev's insides lit up at the invite.

"Good to know, thanks" and with that the girl walked off letting the brunette girl take in a deep breath.

"Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her" Stan huffed.

"Them." Bill corrected, nudging to Veronica.

"What?" Richie asked puzzled.

"Them." Bill repeated pointing to the girl looking at the ground.

"Sorry." Richie mumbled to the girl. "Did you hear what she did!"

"What'd she do?" The puzzled boy asked still bleeding.

"More like who'd she do from what I hear the list is longer then my wang," the perverted boy joked pointing to his crotch.

"That's not saying much," Stan commented.

"There just rumors." Veronica spoke "I'd know," she mumbled.

"Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade. They kissed in the school play reviews say you can't fake that kind of passion!" Everyone looked to Bill, smiling. The Denbrough boys face grew red, as he adverted his gaze.

"Aw I remember that. It was so cute!" Veronica said pinching Bills cheeks.

"Now!" Richie said clapping his hands "Pip Pip and Tally-ho my good fellas, and lady, I do believe this chap requires are up most attention get in their Dr. K come on fix him up!" Richie pushed Eddie towards Ben.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up Einstein because I know what im doing and I don't want you doing the British guy right now."

"Suck the wound get in their!"
Veronica laughed at there bickering as they fixed him up.

🥀

A/n Happy last day of 2017 and have a great 2018