0.1

THE TUTOR!

THE TUTOR!

Veronica Hodges walked into school early. It was Tuesday morning, so the halls we're still desolate. The sound of her heeled boots echoed on the tiled floor as she headed to Mr. Garrisons office. She really needed help and needed it bad. It was nearing the end of the year and she was failing math. Her last opportunity to raise her grade was the horrid final. 100 math problems to solve in an hour? No thank you. She needed to achieve at least an a on the test in order to survive her parents wrath.

Veronica fixed her belt as she knocked on her teachers classroom.  It was silent for a few moments until he mumbled a come in. Taking in a deep breath, she opened the door.

     "Yes hello Miss Hodges" Mr. Garrison said barley looking up from the quizzes he was grading.

"I need help," she told him. Mr. Garrison just chuckled dryly.

"Yes I know." The girl glared at the floor, not expecting such a blatant response.

"So can you help me?" She asked him, her jaw ticking ever so slightly. He was still yet to look at her.

"No I can not," Veronica could've scoffed, "I suggest you get a student to help you,  you have great power in this school." She sighed before leaving the classroom. Of course he was no help. The brunette headed outside to wait for her boyfriend, Henry Bowers. She didn't know why she dated him, maybe she did because popularity  forced her too or maybe it was her parents. He always acted his best when they were watching.

  "Hey babe," Henry greeted, putting his arm his girlfriend. Veronica hated when he did this so hiding her look of disgust she spoke,

"Hello Henry. " The Hodges girl blew smoke from a cigarette, bowing it into his face. The boy coughed slightly, glaring at the girl. He put his arm down and intertwined there fingers.

"What do you want to do after school?" Henry asked. She sighed, glancing over at him.

"I am getting a tutor," she told him. Henry scoffed, loudly. Veronica rolled eyes. "I have an F in math and parents will kill me if I don't get it up." The boy shook his head, releasing their fingers. She could see the anger tick behind his eyes.

"Fine Ill do something with Belch or Patrick," he huffed leaving angrily. Veronica went to call his name. Why did he have to get so pissed at everything.

"I wouldn't," a voice called. Turning around she was met with a short boy, his hair cropped neatly along his forehead, Eddie Kaspbrak.