0.2

OPERATION BREAKUP!

OPERATION BREAKUP!

Veronica Hodges walked down the hallway as the last bell rang. The school year was now over, which, had gone by to fast in her opinion. She only had one more assignment to complete, break up her sexist boyfriend. Which is where she was going now.

"What was that B-Billy?!!" She heard her boyfriend say to Bill Denbrough. She rolled her eyes, he was already breaking their one rule.

"HENRY BOWERS!!" she screeched swiftly walking towards them. He abruptly stopped. "What have we said about beating up Bill, his brother is missing for goodness sake!" The girl angrily huffed.

"Sorry V" The Bowers said to his girlfriend with an eye roll. Veronica scoffed as Henry's eyes darted between her and Bill, his scowl deepening.

"You know what Bowers im done with you, you sexist jerk!" Veronica snarled slightly, before walking away. She stopped in front of the losers club, taking a second to reclaim her angered huffs.

"Um hey Ronnie," Eddie awkwardly waved. She smiled a little, offering a wave of her own. Tucking a strand of raven hair behind her ear, she looked at the boys.

"We're going to the B-Barrens t-t-today aft-er school if you w-wanna c-come. " Bill invited. The girl thought for a moment before speaking;

"Sure Id love to."

✰ ✰ ✰

"That's poison ivy and that's poison ivy and that's poison ivy" Stan said pointing at a bunch of green plants. At this Eddie began to freak out, jumping and jolting every time he came near a plant. Veronica rolled eyes, trudging towards the sewer opening.

"W-wheres the poison to ivy?"

"No where, not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley! " Richie spoke agitatedly at the group. The losers and Veronica began to walk into the tunnel. Well okay, Eddie, Stan and Veronica stood at the entrance. The Hodges girl leaned against the side, nonchalantly picking at her nails.

"Ok well im starting to get itchy and im pretty sure this-"

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother? " Richie cut the boy off. Veronica couldn't help but smirk at the duo.

"Sometimes yeah."

"Then you probably have crabs."

"That is so not funny" Eddie remarked, his face scrunching up.

"Hey aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asked the three. Stanley only shook his head but Eddie said;

"Nuh uh that's grey water." Richie stopped and stared at Eddie.

"What the hell is grey water?" Veronica nodded to Richies question, also curious. Eddie then gave Richie an annoyed look.

"It's basically piss and shit so im just telling you, your splashing around in millions of gallons of derry pee! " He puts his hands up. Veronica looked over at Bill and Richie, Richie who was picking up a stick from the water and smelling it. The girl sighed.

"Oh Eddie." Veronica patted his shoulder as she walked past him into the 'grey water'.

"What-are you serious" Eddie protested at both Veronica and Richie.

"Doesn't smell like caca to me señior" Richie said in an awful Spanish accent.

"That was offensive," Veronica told him half-heartedly. Richies face burned red as slowly put the stick down.

"I I can smell that from here! and Veronica I feel betrayed!" He exclaimed.

"Sorry Eddiekins!" The girl joked.

"Maybe its your breath wafting back into your face" Richie added in his own jab.

"Have you ever heard of a staph infection." His face was getting redder by the minute.

"Oh ill show you staph infection!" Richie shot back.

"That is so un-sanitary its literally like you guys are swimming inside of a toilet bowl right now," Eddie freaked. From behind Eddie Stan rolled his eyes. Richie then picked up some type of cloth and threw it at Eddie who shrieked. When Eddie realised Veronica was watching the whole ordeal his face grew red. "A-Are you retarded your the whole reason we're in this position right now!"

"Guys!" Bill yelled, silencing the group. He held up a white converse, discolored from the water.

"Shit-don't tell me thats-" Stan choked but Bill cut him off

"No G-G-Georgie wore galoshes."

"Well who's sneaker is it?" Stan asked. Bill and Richie looked inside the shoe "Betty Ripson," the two say together. The Brunette looked at the shoe in horror as a scream escaped her lips.

"Oh shit! Oh gosh! Oh fuck! I don't like this," Eddie pressed stating exactly what was running through the mind of Veronica.

"How do you think Betty feels running around these tunnels with only one freakin shoe?!" Richie began to hop around on foot causing Bill to glare at him.

"What if shes still there?" Stan asked. Bill and Richie turn around and start to go deeper into the tunnel. As Veronica only took tiny steps forward.

"Eddie come on," Richie said without looking back.

"My mother is going to have an aneurysm ok, if she finds out we've been playing down here, im serious." The girl turned towards Eddie.

"Whoops" she said covering her mouth with her hand for dramatic effect. The girl walked deeper into the tunnel annoying the boy afraid of germs deeply.

"Bill!" Eddie begged.

"If I were Betty Ripson id want us to find her, G-Georgie to." The brown eyed girl looked at Bill and nodded

"Yeah we will."

"What if I don't want to find them, no offense Bill, and guys I don't want to end up like Ge-" The brunette boy paused chosing his words wisely. "I don't want to go missing either," Stan looked at the group.

"He has a point."

"You too? ones bad enough. " Veronica said glaring at the two, causing Eddie to swallow hard.

"Its summer! Were supposed to be having fun. this isn't fun its scary and disgusting." The noodle haired boy started but didn't finish as a splash from behind interrupted them. A boy had fallen into the water, his blood seeping into the rocks and into the water.

"Holy shit! What happened to you!"

🥀

A/n merry christmas lovelies