Party with the Zeros

The group piles into the border's wall. Zombies crowd around the door of one of the offices. Ace fires her gun three times at the door and zombies start to fall.

She kicks down the door. The metal door falls down with a loud thud and dust kicks up. Ace takes out her pistol and fires at the zombies trapped under the door, desperately trying to reach her.

Then everyone piles out of the office and onto the top of the border. They scatter around and shoot at zombies that wander around aimlessly.

Doc and Addy help Murphy as he weakly runs along with them.

Ace and 10k run side by side as they run around.

"Spread out." Warren orders

Ace and 10k nod to each other. They break away and go off in different directions.

Ace hops over a wall of cement. She stands on top and shoots at the zombies below her. She runs along the wall and onto an office roof. Her and 10k lay down some ground fire as everyone else run along the border.

They pull Murphy into another office away from most of the z's.

Ace hops off of the low roof and lands in a squat. Dust kicks up around her and she takes off towards the rest of her group.

Ace stands ready outside of the office and readies her gun. Warren signals them to keep going and she runs out of the building.

Ace runs past 10k and signals him to follow her. Warren leads the group as they run further along the border.

The zombies start to grow near as they run away. Murphy drops to the ground and everyone stops running.

"This really the border?" 10k asks

"About 2000 miles of it. No way around." Vasquez says

"Shit. No way over." Addy says

"No way back," 10k says

"Here comes the goon squad," Doc says as the zombies slowly draw closer

Everyone readies their guns.

"Ammo?" Warren asks

"About half a clip," Vasquez says

"Three." Addy says

"Four and three in my pocket." 10k says

"Don't look at me." Doc says as he tucks his gun away.

"Eight in one, seven in the other." Ace says as she checks her guns

"One." Warren says. "Save your ammo."

Warren helps Murphy off the ground as he clutches his head in pain. She lifts him off of the ground and grabs him by the collar of the shirt.

"Hey! If you are the zombie messiah, now's the time for a miracle." Warren says as he turns him towards the zombies

"You got a try, man." Doc pleads

Murphy holds out his hands to the zombies. He starts to breathe heavily.

"I cant hold them!" Murphy shouts

He drops to his knees and the zombies start to run.

An explosion booms behind them. Everyone looks over to the sound.

"We've got company!" Ace shouts

More explosions go off and ropes fall from the wall in front of them. People in heavy black suits start to climb down the wall and shoot at the zombies.