CHAPTER 16

Grace

"Princess." Teo said shaking me.

"Mhhhh."

"Wake up."

"5 more minutes."

"Noooooo Gracey wake uuuup." He whined.

"Whhhhy."

"Because I wanna take you out tonight."

"Where are we going." I said rubbing my eyes.

"It's a surprise." He said

"Teo of all people you should know that I hate surprises."

"Well you're gonna love this one."

"Well can you at least give me a clue."

"No." He responded bluntly.

"Pleaaase." I begged.

"I said no Grace." You could hear the irritation in his voice.

"Okay fine." I said getting up to take a shower.

"Oh and wear something nice." He put money on the night stand and walked out.

"Okaaaaay."

...

I went downstairs and like always. They're are all done. But Teo wasn't there.

"Hey guys, where's Teo?

"He said he had to go handle some business and he won't be back until midnight and he also said me, India and khandi should help you pick a dress for your date. Ava said.

"Oh okay." I shrugged and sat down.

"Uuuh what are doing?" Khandi asked.

"I'm sitting down." I said

"Hell nawl girl we need to go get a dress for." She said pulling me up.

....

"OK we need to get something that suits your body." Khandi said pulling me into the store.

"How about that one." She said pointing to a boob tube short pencil dress.

"That's to reviling considering the fact that I only show that much of skin to Teo and my dermatologist so... no."

"Ok what about this one India said pointing to a black long dress with long sleeves.

"She's not going to church she is going to a date India." Ava snapped.

"Guys what about this one." Khandi asked pointing to a long sparkly dress with a long sleeve on one side and no sleeve on the other side.

"It's perfect." I said looking at beautiful dress.

"Do wanna  go fit it?" Ava asked.

"Nah I think it'll fit me."

"Okay let's go so you get ready." Khandi said.

"Leggo." I said happily.

I hope he he likes it.