CHAPTER 2

"Where.... am i". I said looking at all the boys around me.

"Hey guys she's awake." The cute guy with purple dreadlocks said.

"WHERE TF AM I ? I shout getting irritated.

"LOOK BITCH IF WE DIDN'T TAKE YOU HOME WITH US YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD. the cute one with an afro shouted.

"Oh so you the niggas that bumped me. I said trying to sound slick.

"For a Fine ass girl like u, u sure
got an attitude". another one that looker very young said

"Yeah and we don't take that shit matter of fact where do u leave so we can drop u off". another one with purple dreads said

"I.... Well.... I don't have a place to leave. I leave everywhere but I sleep at this abounded house I said uneasy".

"Ok then let's go drop u of there, come on guys". afro puff said with an attitude

Mean

"Yoh teo bruh be nice u can leave with us if u want to".

"O-ok thanks.... Sorry I didn't get your names".

"How rude of us. This is Mateo (points to afro puff) this is key (points to the dark one) that's Dee dee (points to the one that looks 13) Leon or kida (points to the one that looks 14) zay (points to the other dark one) and that's khandi (point's to the pretty girl) and that's imprint".

"Ok and you are". I said still not knowing his name

"Oh I am ayleo but call me ayo or leloo".

"Slow ass nigga". Mateo said

Ayo flicks him off

"Oh and what ayo forgot to tell u was that we're all bipolar and crazy if u wanna call it that and we all have other sides that u never want to see". key said

What a coincidence... So am I 😁

Oh well I am also bipolar. I said and they all stop what they were doing

REALLY they all said except mateo. This negro is always serious.

After that there was awkward silence and I just started laughing for know  and they also started laughing. It feels good to know that there are other people out here like me.