CHAPTER 13

"There is nothing to talk about Mateo!" I yelled.

"Then why did you try and kill yourself Grace." He yelled back.

"MATEO THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU." I said now really pissed.

"IT DOES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME. BUT YOU ARE SO BLIND THAT YOU CANT EVEN SEE THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT CARE. ALL OF US IN THIS HOUSE HAD A ROUGH PAST BUT DO YOU SEE US TRYING TO KILL OURSELVES? NO. CAUSE WE KNOW THAT IF WE DO WE WILL HURT THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CARE FOR US. I wanna make mine. I love you grace... don't you?

I really did not know what to say. there silence a good 30 seconds then he broke it.

"Clearly not." He walked away from with glossy eyes.

I just sat there crying. Why am I so stupid. Why can't I just tell him I love him too. I wanted to run after and hug him so tightly and tell that I love him and then see that amazing smile of his. But I knew that would not happen. I lost him.

...

I woke up hoping to see Teo shaking and saying "hey princess" but once again I lost him.

I did my hygiene and could care less about what I'm wearing. (In the mm).

I went downstairs and everyone already done.

I went in to the kitchen to get some cheetos but then again they are on the top shelf. I was hoping to see teo's pervert ass staring at my butt. Which did not happen. I didn't wanna be a burden and ask ayo so I took a chair and climbed on it. I took the cheetos but my clumsy ass fell and I landed on my arm.

"Owwww shit"! I yelled in pain.

"What's wrong". Everyone came in the kitchen.

"It's okay I'm fine." I said trying to stand up.

I gotchu Lil sis." Key helped me up. Then everyone went back to what they were doing. I took my cheetos and went to sit down. And everyone coincidentally got up and left me and Mateo there. Great. Mateo was also about to walk away but stopped.

"Teo."

"Don't call me that." he said attempting to walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"Yes Mateo I wanna be yours okay I love you so much and I ju-. I started crying.

"I've lived long enough to know if someone is lying to me and right now I just feel like I am forcing you to do what you don't want to do."

"No Mateo I really do love you and I am tired of hiding my feelings from you I am sorry." I said now fully crying.

"You did this to yourself Grace." He said walking away.

I am such a fool .