CHAPTER 8

Zay in the mm
Teo POV

It's sunset and I am getting ready to torture innocent people.

"Aye Teo let's go bruh." Dee dee said.

"OK I'm coming chill nigga." I said.

I took my gold gun and knife and then I gave Gracey a pink gun that was my sister's. She died and also kind of had an impact on the way I act now. Ayo is not that bad though but he was also torn apart. Anyways let's go kill these bitches!

Grace POV

we were driving around looking for innocent fresh blood when we saw a little girl crying. Key was driving.

"Yoh Key stop the car." Ayo said seeing the sad girl.

"Why nigga." Key said.

"Look that girl over there!" India slightly yelled.

"Perfect." Teo said with dark eyes. I have never seen him like this. Key stopped the car and rolled down the window.

"Hey cutie what's wrong?" Khandi asked as she was sitting on the passenger seat.

"My momma and dada left me here because they were tired of me." She said sobbing. It kind of reminded me of myself, I really felt bad.

"Let's kill her already." Teo said.

"Chill nigga. don't want her to get suspicious.' Ava snapped back.

"Awww. How old are you?" Kida asked.

She put five fingers up. She is so cute.

"Want some ice cream." Teo asked losing his patience.

"My momma told me not to accept anything from strangers."

"The same momma that dumped you on the street." Teo said.

"Don't mind him, you're safe with us." Ayo assured the girl.

"Come in we won't hurt you." Imprint said opening the door for the girl.

"O-ok." She stuttered.

She got in and shut the door then imprint locked the door. We drove to a near by alley. You could tell the girl was suspicious by the look on her face.

"I'm hungwi... Wait where are we going." She asked.

Poor girl is gonna die with an empty stomach.