CHAPTER 4

Ava in the mm

Grace POV

I woke up seeing khandi pouring water on my face.

"WTF IS WRONG WITH U." I said aggravated.

"What bitch u weren't waking up." She said

"Wait where's Mateo." I said worried, he might have hit me but I still care i'm a nice person. That murders people.

"He just stormed out to his room." Ava said.

I got of the couch and went upstairs to teo's- I mean Mateo's room. when I got there I knocked.

"Who is it." He said with a raspy voice.

"It's Grace.... Can I come in." After that there was silence then the door nob started shaking and he came out with no shirt.😍

"Could stop staring you makin me feel uncomfortable asf."

"Huh. Oh uhh. Sorry. Listen Mateo I'm sorry for calling you teo,I really didn't know that it was personal."

"Are you done." He said plainly with cold eyes.

"Yeah I am. I turned around but before I could go I had to ask him something."

"Why do you hate me?" I asked on the edge of crying Cuz I am really sensitive. Yet you kill innocent people. I saw his eyes soften up.

"I don't hate you, sorry if that's how you felt."

"Its OK". I turned around but my a  was pulled.

"Wanna come in?" He said. This nigga bipolar asf.

"O- ok."

I got in we spoke for like  the whole night and Mateo is such a nice person. He told me why he is so cold hearted and always angry. He is actually a person you can talk with.

Well that's all see y'all😘