CHAPTER 6

India in the mm
Grace POV

Teo is a really kind guy. I bought so many clothes and shoes with his money.

"I'm hungry." Teo whined.

"Well go get some food negro. Dafuq." Imprint said.

"I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU MY NIGGA." Mateo shouted. By now everybody was staring.

"Well damn. Why you shouting my nigga." Imprint said calmly making Mateo look like a fool.

"You know what..... Just whatever man." He said.

Everyone gave him the "dafuq" face.

After that awkward moment we went to the food court then after that we went home. When we got there everyone was holding their own conversation.

"Hey thank you for everything you did for me today tator tot." I said hugging him then I realized he said I should call him Mateo.

"S-sorry I meant Mateo." I said pulling away.

"Nah you can call me that now or you can call me tator or Teo." He said.

"Well you can call me gracey or Gra..... Wait so does that mean you love me."(remember he said only people he loves can call him that).

"Well I guess." Teo said

😱😱😱😳

"Don't you think you're like rushing things." I asked.

"I don't know. I've never really loved someone except my brother and friends that is the only kind of love I have experienced but this kind of love is unusual but magical." He said playing with his fingers. Awwww his shy.

"Well I love you too best friend." I  hugged him and kissed his cheek. I really don't wanna rush things

Teo POV

Woah did I just get friend zoned. Maybe she isn't ready so I'll wait but she is MINE and nobody else's😈.

That's messed up man.
Bye😘