Introduction

Meet the characters of BRING IT BACK...

Chapman

· Chapman is the father of two characters; namely Daniel and Jim.

· He is played by actor Pierce Brosnan.

· Chapman always dresses neatly or always wears a suit with a necktie. His hair is always put in place.

Daniel Casper Stone

· Just like his father, he is tall but more muscular. 

· Played by actor Chris Hemsworth.

· He usually wears shirts and pants. Has a dark brown hair and has a mustache too. He also got himself a tattoo in his upper right arm. Also have grey eyes.

· Older than Jim for 3 years.

· He's divorced and has 2 daughters which he secretly visits often.  

Jim Stone

· Smaller than Daniel. Has a medium length black hair. Dark brown eyes. Often wears long sleeves and hats.

· Played by actor Ben Barnes.

· Adopted by the Stone family.

· Really has a thing for magic and all sorts of stuffs that has something to do with magic.

Allison Maxwell

· She often ties her brown hair into a ponytail. She wears glasses over her hazel eyes. Imagine some more nerd features.

· Younger than Daniel & Chapman but older than the others.

· She's a professional/expert in technology.

Lexie Mabelle Sparks

· Has a long blond hair with some brown strands that reaches her waist. Green eyes. Very sexy/beautiful. She can turn other boys' heads always.

·  "Don't judge a book by its cover."

Cathy Jade Payton

· She's the protagonist of this story just like the others but she's the main one.

· Has dirty blonde wavy hair just beneath her shoulders. 5 foot 8 frame.

· "We shouldn't bring it back."

Shawn Mendes?

· WHo'S sHawN MeNdes? Chon Pizza Roll Mendiz?

· Canadian singer. A lot of people are head over heels on him. (more facts?)

· He's the guy on the black and burning picture on "Wazzup?!"

And there will be other characters along the story.