What The Fudge Just Happened

Lexi and Brielle lugged their suitcases towards the front door. "You wanna open it?" Lexi asked Brielle.

"No, I really don't want to meet them." Brielle told Lexi.

"Okay, well maybe we can catch the next flight to England. We can still run."

A voice behind them interrupted, "You can't run for ever." Lexi and Brielle turned to see their sixteen year old brother pulling his brown suitcase. "Greyson, you're home." Lexi wrapped her arms around him.

"When did you fly in? You're not supposed to be home for another two weeks." Brielle asked, as she hugged him.

Greyson let her go, and rubbed the back of his neck, "Um I might have gotten expelled from school."

"What?" Brielle gasped.

"Mom is going to kill you." Lexi said.

"I'm hoping that maybe she'll go easy on me because of her new husband and the new kids."

"You do realize that the "kids" are all older, they're professors." Brielle told him.

Greyson started to say something but the front door opened before he got the chance.

"Alexis, Brielle, and Greyson."

"Hi mom." Brielle said to her mom.

"Hey Mother." Lexi said.

"Girls, hello, come give your mother a hug." Lexi and Brielle let go of their suitcases and hugged their mom. She kissed the top of their heads, then looked at Greyson. "Greyson what a pleasant surprise, what are you doing home?"

"Um funny story actually mom, I um, well came home for vacation."

"Vacation really? You only had two weeks left of school, care to explain yourself?"

"Um you know what mom, I am really tired so I will just go put my stuff away and take a nap." Greyson started walking towards the house. "Oh no young man you get your tail into the kitchen and we will discuss this." mom said.

Greyson nodded his head and walked inside, Brielle and Lexi in pursuit.

"Lexi, come on we can put our stuff in our rooms and come back down, I don't want to see him get in trouble." Brielle told Lexi. Lexi followed Brielle up the stairs. They parted ways and went into their separate rooms. Lexi immediately fell onto her yellow bedspread soaking up the sweet scents of home. Florida had been great, but nothing could compare to home. She turned her head to look at her hundred gallon fish tank that lie above her bed. It was a upside down U. It looked like a canopy over her bed. Her mother had promised to feed her precious salt water creatures while she was gone. Lexi twirled her brown hair around her finger. She was older than Brielle by a year, yet they were so close some thought they were twins. The main difference was that Lexi's eyes were light brown with golden-black flecks around her pupil. and Brielle's were a soft green, that almost glowed in the dark. Brielle's hair was short, cut around her shoulders, while Lexi's was long and wavy that reached half way down her back. Both the girls were fit. Lexi did soccer while Brielle did softball. Lexi was excited that in just two weeks school would be starting and she could start soccer again, she wasn't all enthused to actually being going to school, she only had a few friends, while Brielle had tons of friends. She was popular and fun to be around. Lexi didn't envy her one bit, she was glad she wasn't popular, she thought it was draining to have to talk to everyone and anyone. She was thankful for her few friends. Brielle walked into Lexi's bedroom. "Hey sis, I'm about to shower, my nozzle in the bathroom is still broken do you mind if I use yours?"

"No go ahead, I'll go shower in one of the guest bedrooms bathrooms."

"Okay thanks." Brielle started to take off her shirt.