Fun Interview with characters

A small new year treat for my readers. Just imagine the characters coming to life and giving me (Harshitha Musle) an interview.

Harshi: Hello Amar. Thank you so much for having me here. Your house is magnificent.

Amar: Hi Harshitha. I'm glad you liked my house. Let me introduce my family. This beautiful girl is my wife, Vennela. This naughty guy is my cousin, Anirudh. This is my innocent sister-in-law, Shruthi--

Vennela (chuckling) : Innocent?

Anirudh: I think he meant insane, not innocent.

(Vennela and Anirudh high-five)

Shruthi: Look bava garu. Rudy is teasing me.

Amar: Don't mind him, Shruthi. He is just jealous.

Rishi: Hello! Someone introduce us too.

Raj: Let's introduce ourselves. Hi, I'm Raj the handsome, intelligent, courageous, valiant, magnificent and wisdom personified. And this is my twin, Rishi the common man.

Rishi: Bro, don't underestimate the power of a common man.

Harshi: Guys! Interviewer here. Let me start with the main character. So, Vennela--

Amar: Hey! How is she the main character? The title says Friendzoned husband, which is me. So, I am the main character.

Vennela: How did you become a husband? It's because I married you. How did you get friendzoned? It's because of me again. So, I am the main character.

Anirudh: Anna, vadina. Relax. You two are heart and soul of the story. Both are equally important. Harshi, you may continue.

Harshi: Thanks Rudy. So Vennela, what would you have done if Amar's proposal came to you under normal circumstances?

Vennela: Honestly speaking, if I had met him in a normal situation, I would have garlanded him and married him in the first meeting. He is so sweet. Who can resist him?

(Everyone applaud. Amar whistles merrily.)

Harshi: Amar, how did it feel being friendzoned?

Amar: Well, I felt very bad when she first told me we are just friends. But, I understood her situation. I was glad she at least agreed to give me a chance. If I had to annul our marriage, I would have been shattered. All I would like to say is, patience is a virtue every husband is supposed to have. Look at her. She fell for me in just three months. The fact that I am Amar Pratap, the charming, must have helped.

(Amar winks at Vennela. She gives him a warm smile.)

Harshi: What is the one thing you like about each other?

Vennela: It's a never ending list. But, if I have to pick one, then it is his gentleman nature. He is so honourable. He respects everyone and never misuses his power and position. I never saw him disrespect anyone. I think I need to stop. Or else, this interview will turn into 'Praising Amar' session.

Amar: I have a different take on this. I like her lips--

Vennela: Amar, no. 

Amar: Hey! I'm not a pervert. All I want to say is, I like her lips when they speak my name. I like her nose when her breath fans my face. I like her eyes when they hold concern for me. I like her ears when they pay attention to every stupid thing I say. And the best thing about her is her name, which means moonlight. She brings light into her loved ones' lives.