make ups

I finally woke up to machines beeping but i couldn't see anything. It was pitch black but i could recognize the smell. I was in the hospital.

"Did she just move" i heard someone say before i heard rustling and i slowly began to open my eyes.

At first i was blinded by the light directly above me but then i recognized my mom Michael Noah Luke and drake.

"How are you feeling sweetie" my mom asked while stroking my hair behind my ear.

"My head hurts" i said, my voice was so raspy, i wonder how long I've been out.

"Noah get her a cup of water" my mom said and Noah nodded before handing me a cup for me to drink.

"Do you remember what happened" Michael asked me and i nodded.

I remember everything. How terrified i was. The shooters eyes. Getting shot and bleeding out on the desk. But most of all i remember Justin's last words.

"I got shot at school" i said slightly less raspy.

"Yes you did, the doctor said you can go home now if you want" mom said and i nodded. I just wanna be in my bed.

"Michael will you go tell the doctor she's ready to leave" mom said and he nodded before leaving the room. They must be getting pretty serious.

Once we arrived home i was in a wheelchair being pushed by Noah because i was still too weak to use crutches from all my blood loss.

"Do you need anything Madi" mom asked me and i shook my head.

"I wanna go to bed" i said and she frowned.

"Why don't you stay down here that way you're close to Noah and he can help you" she said and i shook my head.

"I just wanna be in my own bed, I'm tired" i said as my eyes started watering up and my mom nodded before Noah and Luke helped me up the stairs to my room.

"Need anything else" Luke asked and i nodded.

"Did someone by chance grab my phone from school" i asked and Noah nodded before handing it to me, it was in his pocket.

"Thank you, I'll text you if i need anything" i said and they nodded before leaving.

Today was only Saturday, i got shot yesterday and i already had too many notifications. Everyone was asking if i was okay so i quickly told them yes. Then i saw Justins text.

Can we talk?
-Justin

I quickly replied and told him to come over, he replied instantly that he was on his way.

"Luke" i yelled before he came in my room.

"What" he asked and i smiled at him.

"Do i look okay, Justins coming over" i asked and he shrugged.

"I don't think he really cares how you look, anything looks better than you bleeding out in front of him" Luke said and i nodded before he left.

I decided to watch criminal minds on Netflix while i waited which just resulted in me falling asleep.

"Mad, it's me, Noah let me up" i heard someone whisper before i opened my eyes to see Justin kneeled down by my bed and i smiled.

"Hi" i said with a slight rasp in my voice.

"Hi" he said back with the same smile i had.

"Sorry i fell asleep" i said while stretching and since his eyes trailed down to my stomach, I'm guessing my shirt rose up from this action.

"Uh don't worry about it, i got you some McDonald's, i figured you'd be hungry since you always are" he said and i smiled as he handed me the bag.

"I'm actually not hungry right now, i still feel a little loopy from the meds, but I'll eat it later" i said and he smiled.

"Promise" he asked before holding up a pinky and i looped my pinky in his.

"Promise" i said But when i went to unhook our pinky's he held my hand and squeezed it.

"I thought you were going to die yesterday" he said and i just looked down at our hands. They fit together so perfectly.

"Me too" i said before he sat down next to me on my bed.

"You should've just held it in for a little bit longer" he said and i laughed a little because he was referring to my bladder.

"I didn't even have to go to the bathroom, i only went because i needed to think about what i wanted to say to you" i said and he nodded.

"What did you want to say to me" he asked while playing with my fingers and i sighed.

"That i miss you and i want you back, and that I'm sorry i over reacted on New Years, Can we Please get back together" i said and he pulled me in for a hug.

"I never thought you'd ask" he said against my neck and i smiled.

"I've kept this in my pocket since we broke up" he said before pulling out the necklace and he put it on me.

"Also, i Love you too" i whispered in his ear before he looked at me and smiled.

"I didn't think you heard me" he said and i smiled.

"That was the last thing i heard" i said before he kissed me passionately.

He began to lie me down so he was hovering over me and continued his kisses down to my neck. I missed his lips on my body.

"I've missed you so much babygirl" Justin groaned against my neck before his hand found its way up my shirt to my boob and he started massaging it.

"I've missed you too" i moaned as he sucked on my neck slightly biting but then he unconnected from me to remove his shirt and i immediately ran my hands down his chest.

"What happened here baby" i asked while running my hand over a large bruise on his shoulder.

"Football drills from Thursday, I'm fine though, don't worry about me babe" he said before kissing my lips a couple times and i used my legs to pull him closer to me so i could feel him against my sensitive area. It felt so good to be so close to him.

He was grinding on me and i didn't even care that doing so was messing my bandage on my thigh up, just as long as i don't rip open my stitches.

"Mad What were doing is amazing, but i didn't bring a condom and if we keep on going i don't think I'm gonna care" he said and i laughed a little before he collapsed next to me in bed.

"It's fine, im still a little out of it, it wouldn't be my best work if we did anything now" i said and he laughed a little before kissing my temple.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear and i blushed.

"I love you too" i whispered back before i rolled over on top of him to fall asleep on his chest.