He stuck a hand out that she shook as he offered a small smile. "Thanks, Maura. You did wonderful as usual."

"Thank you. Have fun tonight you too, but not too much fun." She smirked at her words that held a double meaning.

I was redder than a tomato as I looked at her with wide eyes as she walked away. I heard Alexander chuckled and I looked up to lightly push his chest. "Shut up," I grumbled before walking away.

"Not so fast," He said from behind me. Alex grabbed onto my hand, pulling my into his chest. He smiled down at me, tucking a hair behind my ear. "Where are you off to?"

"Well considering its," I grabbed his wrist that was on my hip and looked at the watch wrapped around it. "almost four, I was going to get ready." I dropped his arm and pried his other arm off me, much to his protest.

He slightly pouted as he nodded. "If you must,"

I rolled my eyes, but smiled. "See you soon, Mr. Knight."

A wide smile graced his face. "Can't wait, Mrs. Knight."

I didn't respond as I turned on my heel to walk out of the room.

Mrs. Knight

That name held so much meaning. Everyone knew and loved Alexander. Besides Dimitri, I hadn't met someone that didn't like Alex. At first I thought everything about him was fake and the charming persona was all an act, but it wasn't. Alex really was a kind and caring human being.

In two short weeks I'd be married to him. I couldn't help but be nervous. He gave me an out to all of this and maybe I should have taken it. I could have gone back to the life I had in Arizona waiting for me.

But I couldn't leave him here with no way out. I was his way out of all this mess. Dimitri had to be taken down. He couldn't treat people this way anymore. Even Collin was being affected and though I don't really know him, he was also family. Diana might have burned a bridge with me, but my brother was just a child and couldn't defend himself against any of this.

The elevator doors opened to the floor we were staying on. Alexander said it'd be best if we stayed here tonight to avoid any run ins with the paparazzi. After the last time when Alex punched that guy the other reporters ate it up. But luckily it was quickly forgotten when one of the Kardashian's dyed their hair blonde.

I slid the card key in its slot and the green light flashed signally that it had unlocked. I opened the door and was now standing in the largest hotel room I'd ever been in. It was more of a suite than anything. I walked in and to the right was a small kitchen area with a tall table and stools. The living room was in the center and large windows ahead of that showing off the city. The sun was setting so the Orange and pink hues lit up the room.

I went into the room I'd be staying in. It was nearly as big as the room I was in at Alexander's home. There laying on top of the champagne colored bedspread was the baby blue colored gown I had picked out, or more like Alex forced me to pick out.

I lifted the dress and examined it. The satin material was soft, but the dress was heavier. It seemed to flare out a little more than I expected, but not in a bad way. Alexander said everyone went all out for this event so there was no way of being over dressed.