➸ 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Born as the Alpha's daughter and with the Alpha blood running through her veins, you expect her to be a strong wolf that is well respected by others. But you are wrong. Kim Yerim is seventeen and she still has not shift. Basically, the outcast of her own pack, Nightwalkers; where she's a plain human out of the hundred wolves that reside there.

And all she wants is freedom. All she wans to do is to pack her stuff and run away. From the pack, from her parents who never acknowledge her presence, from her older brother who can't stand the sight of her, from the people in the pack who constantly pick on her, and her mate, who she have just met. Why will my mate even want me when I am just a normal human being?

Oh, and her mate isn't any normal werewolf. He is different from every wolf ― the Alpha of the strongest pack among all; his pack, Black Ravens which makes up one of the largest population among all the werewolves. Just like their Alpha, Black Ravens is mysterious yet dangerous. Again, why will he even want me a useless mate like me, why will their pack want a Luna like me?

"I am not like any normal werewolf that exists. I am seventeen and I cannot shift. I am just a normal human being. I am not you, or them. Why will you even want me?"

"Because you are my Luna. I want every single part of you so, please stop running from me."

© neoflavorr 2017

All rights reserved and no part of this book is allowed to be reproduced in any forms without permission.

author's note:
hello guys! so, this idea came into my mind — a werewolf!au, and i'm a little excited to start the book even though i'm not sure how it will go about.

this book will have certain pairings and if any of you guys feel uncomfortable, please refrain from commenting harsh comments! other than that, i hope you will enjoy the book too.

also, since i'd be in my last year of college, and i will be prioritizing my schoolwork first so please do not rush me to update daily as compared to my other books. thank you!

and also, a little shoutout to doublemint from aff, for creating this cover for me!
story cover credits
-doublemint-

and also, a little shoutout to doublemint from aff, for creating this cover for me! story cover credits -doublemint-