Ch.26 Take me Away

The votes are in, you guys wanted smut so here it is. You've been warned. 😏💦 VERY MATURE CONTENT WARNING.

***

Emily grinned hearing those dirty words slip so perfectly from Alison's lips. Emily dreamed of Alison taking her and being her first for so long, it seemed like it would always remain just that. A dream.
"Can I Show you that?" Alison growled seductively in a low rasp. Emily bit her lip and nodded but that wouldn't be good enough for Ali.
"Then you have to say it Em..tell me how bad you want me." The blonde encouraged lifting up slightly from Emily's body.
Emily sighed from the coolness that replaced Alison's warmth. She wasn't really used to talking dirty and she felt rather embarrassed when she tried. Like it didn't feel right coming from her mouth.
"I-i-want you.." Emily trailed off looking anywhere but at Alison.
"That's not very convincing at all..come on killer." Alison persisted as she thrusted her knee deeper into Emily's core making it ache with desire. She let out a breathy low moan in response to the pressure and Emily took a sharp inhale. She grabbed Alison's free hand and trailed it down her abs gently and lifted her dress up higher. She guided her hand underneath her panties and allowed Alison access to feel her aroused flesh.
Alison gasped at how much moisture there actually was when she felt Emily. Emily pulled Alison's head down so she could whisper in her ear.
"I. Want. You. So bad.." Emily husked into Alison's ear as she wrapped her thighs around her arm.
Alison smirked as she was impressed at Emily's confidence. She leaned in to give her another bruising kiss while her hand still lingered in her folds.
Suddenly voices could be heard from downstairs and Emily's eyes jolted open as she tried to push Alison off of her. Alison did not budge.
"Ali, I thought you said your parents were out of town!?" Emily yelled in a hushed voice.
"They are. That's probably Jason with one of his whoreleaders he picked up from some University." Alison said harshly rolling her eyes.

"Guess you'll have to try and be quiet." Alison winked before sliding her hand back up Emily's body. Alison took her finger that was covered in Emily's arousal and sucked it off slowly and seductively maintaining eye contact with Emily the entire time. Emily tried to stifle her moan and she watched Alison clean her fingers in the sexiest way.
"Mmm. You taste so good." Alison hummed as she licked the last drop of moisture from her fingers.
She leaned back and scanned Emily's body with her eyes and bit her bottom lip as if she were trying to decide something.
"Take this shit off." Alison demaded tugging at Emily's dress. She didn't protest. She lifted her arms and let Alison assist in removing it.
In one swift motion Alison reached behind Emily back and unhooked her bra with one hand.
"How are you so good at that?" Emily giggled nervously feeling Alison's burning gaze take over her body. She let the bra slip down her shoulders and she tossed it off the side of the bed.
Alison tilted her head and ran her tongue across her lips slowly. When Emily's bra came off the cold air brushed against her bare chest causing her nipples to harden. She had the most perfect and perky breast's Alison had ever seen. Not too big and not too small. Just perfect.
Alison didn't say a word she just bit her finger while admiring Emily's physique.
"Hm. Lay back down. I'm only just getting started with you." Alison ordered.

Before Emily could answer Alison had already pushed Emily backwards onto her bed. Alison lifted off her own shirt and slid her sweats off. She climbed between Emily's legs still in her bra and panties and gazed up and Emily's flushed cheeks. The brunette was so shy and innocent, this only turned the blonde on more. Much more. She couldn't help herself but to be turned on by Emily's submissive nature.
"You're body is amazing." Alison cooed trying to make Emily relax and feel more comfortable with her.
Emily smiled warmly at her and watched her with curious eyes to see what she'd do next.
Alison grazed her nails from Emily's calf's up to her inner thighs leaving behind a trail of goosebumps. She parted Emily's thighs with her hands and watches her body stiffen.
"Relax em. I'm not gonna bite. At least not yet." Alison grinned mischievously.
She began to massage Emily's inner thighs deeply rising dangerously close to her aching center which caused her hips to buck gently. Alison kept her eyes locked with Emily's as she massaged her inner thighs firmly. She loved the reaction Emily's body was giving when got close to her mid section.
Alison then shifted her weight above Emily's stomach and begun placing soft open mouth kisses around her navel. She swirled her tongue around Emily's belly button and her breathing became unsteady. Emily bit her finger to refrain from letting a moan escape. This made Alison grow frustrated since Emily was already shy, her brother coming home Just made it worse.