I'm Here For You, Always and Forever

Começar do início

Jensen grabbed her hand and sat of the edge of her bed. He reached forward and moved the hair from her face and kissed her lips. "Baby girl, I am so sorry. No one should ever loose a parent this early. Your father was an amazing man and deserved to live a longer life. But, think of him as pain free. He'll always be with you baby girl," Jensen moved his open hand and placed it over (Y/n)'s heart. "Right here. He lives inside of you and will always watch over you. I am here for you, always and forever. I'm your shoulder to lean on. I love you (Y/n) and I never want to lose you. Please wake up soon because I miss those beautiful eyes, that bright white smile, those little dimple in your cheeks, I miss my baby girl," Jensen bent down and placed his forehead on (Y/n)'s. "I love you." Jensen kissed her lips and then her hand.

Waiting a few more moments, still holding (Y/n)'s hand, a nurse came in with Jared, Gen, and Katharine behind her, saying that (Y/n) could be moved to the bigger room now. Jensen got off the bed and let the nurses do their jobs. (Y/n) Was moved into a much bigger room where everyone could wait in. Katharine fell asleep in the bed next to (Y/n). Jensen held (Y/n)'s right hand in his as her sat to a chair next to them with his head on the bed. Jared and Gen had crashed on the couch together.

Everyone was sound asleep. Karen had called Katharine a few times to tell her they had landed and were on there way to the hospital, but Katharine never answered. Katharine did get the call from her mother at 9 am this morning telling her that her father had a major stroke. Katharine flew from New York to Texas to see her dad minutes before he passed. Then after the much crying, Katharine decided to fly up to Vancouver to help (Y/n) because Katharine knew that she was going to be a mess. Let's just say, Katharine needed this sleep she was getting.

Jensen still had the alcohol in his system that was taking a toll on him but he could finally relax for now and wanted to take advantage of being with (Y/n). Jared was so worried about his best friends, his wife, and just stretched his emotions too thin that these few hours of sleep have been very nice for him. Gen slept some what peacefully knowing that (Y/n) was eventually going to wake and would be or will be fine. But she was ready to help her get through this time, every step of the way. Though, Gen's eyes needed the rest from the worries and cries that (Y/n) gave her.

Knock, Knock

"Katharine? Hey, honey..." Karen was in the room with Matt. Jensen had woken and so did Jared who was  helping Gen to her feet. "Mom? When did you get here?" Katharine asked looking next to (Y/n) and moving the hair from her face and kissing her temple before sitting up out of bed. Katharine moved to Karen's arms and felt her mothers warmth. "Matt and I just got here a few minutes ago." Katharine and Karen let go. Katharine moved to Matt and gave a tight squeeze. "What time is it?" Katharine asked in the open.

"1:34. I'm going to get coffee's with Gen. Anyone hungry?" Jared said cracking his back and letting out a small yawn. "No, just the coffee's please. Thanks Jared." Katharine said as she watched Jared and Gen leave the room. "Has she moved at all?" Matt asked sitting next to his sister's side. "No, I wish she would but she probably wouldn't want to see me anyways. I-I should just go." Jensen said grabbing his jacket and making his way to the door. "No, Jensen. Don't leave." Katharine grabbed Jensen's arm and pulled him back into the room.

"Why not? Last time I spoke with (Y/n) she yelled at me. She tore me a new one because I she thinks I killed her father. Because he and I all these months wanted (Y/n) to stay in Vancouver and work because she was so behind on shooting because of her leg. She told me that I took him away from her. I-I did this to her." Jensen pointed to (Y/n)'s sleeping body. Small tears slipped down his cheeks and he wiped them away. "Jensen, you did not kill Keith. H-He had a difficult battle to face and wasn't strong enough for it. He would never blame you for this. He loved you, told me all the time how you are the one for out daughter. The one he wants her to marry. Please stay, she needs you." Karen brought her shaking hands up to Jensen's wet cheeks. Karen cleaned the tears off Jensen's face and pulled him into a tight hug.