Lullaby for a Lost Queen.

Start from the beginning

Luna started to get tears as she smiles at me.

     (L) Wake now sun Lost King, the
     night will arise. So keep not my
     moon in its place. Peter my
     judgment was not yours to give, and
     soon now we'll both meet our fates.
     Carry my rage, oh you shadows of
      night.

       (B) And carry my sorrow in kind.

      (L) Peter your deed hurt much more
      than you know. May guilt plague
      you for your great crime.

     (B) For the time of my vengeance is
     nigh.

A tear falls down Moon's cheek. I bring her into a hug as she cried, not caring about the Lost Boys presents. I sit down on my knees and hold Luna in my lap while petting her hair. I rest my forehead on her's. 

        (B) The years now before us.
        Fearful and unknown. I never
       imagined I'd face them on my own.
       may these thousands winters
       swiftly pass, I pray.

       (P) I love you; I missed you. All
        these miles away.

I kiss her head.

       (L) My pain grows, I can't know are
       you still the same.

She looks at me with tears streaming down her cheeks.

      (B) May all your dreams be sweet
      tonight.

        (L+P)(P) Safe upon your bed of
        moonlight.

        (L+P)(L) Safe behind your smirk of
        sunlight.

        (L+P)(P) And know not of sadness,
        pain, or care.

        (L+P)(L) You know not my
        sadness, pain, nor care.

         (L+P)(P) And when I dream I'll
         fly away and meet you there.

         (L+P)(L) And when you dream, I'll
          break away and meet you there.

I hear Luna sigh and get up. Walking to the fire where Robbie sits, waiting. The boys go back to their celebration. I walked over to the actor and the queen and sat down, letting Luna lean in closer to me.

"So, you're a moon princess?" Robbie asked.

"Peter." Moon asked, not looking away from the fire and anger in her tone.

"He asked me and I decided to tell him." Luna sighs and sits up.

"Yes. I am the moon princess. I lower and raise the moon. That's why my parents back in the village named me Luna. It means daughter of the moon."

"Do you ever miss your parents?" He asked.

"No." She scoffed.

"I'm furious at them for abandoning me at such a young age. I still wonder why they abandoned me. Wait. Peter is that what you meant by if you hadn't come in my life I would have died?" She questioned, looking up at me. I simply nodded. At that moment, Felix comes up to me.

"I found what you were looking for."

Luna's P.O.V.

"Excuse me." Peter excused himself, standing up and walking with Felix away from the fire and into our tent. I watched them go until Robbie spoke up.

"So, how come you call him Peter. Why not Pan?"

"I don't know. I guess I met him as Peter, and I only knew him as Peter. Not as Peter Pan."

"And, how long have you known each other?" Well, we met when I was 3 and he was 16." Robbie looks puzzled.

"We met when I was only 3 and he was 16 and lived in my hold house for the next 2 years. Peter taught me how to hunt and set traps and the basic survival things. I used to dream of a place where no adults were aloud. Where you never grew up. There were mermaids, and pirates and faries. And new adventures are everywhere."

"Neverland." He says.

"That's what I called it. The only rule was that you needed a star to get to the island. So you could only visit in your dreams. Well, it was Peter's 17th birthday and I got him a really nice pair of brown leather cuffs. He put them on and never took them off. When my birthday came, it was past noon and Peter hadn't come back from the market like he said he would. So I went to search for him. Only to see him about to be killed by queen Cora. I stopped her and we made an agreement saying I would be her's until I turned 16."

I saw Peter and Felix leave the tent and go into the jungle. I turn my attention back to Robbie.

"So I went but before I went, Peter gave me his gift. It was a beautiful moon necklace. All this time, I thought that it was Jack who gave it to me, but it was Peter. Well, on my 16th birthday, Cora gave me a drink, or a potion that kept me young forever. 20 years passed and Cora sold me to Rumple. He kept me in the Pandoras box for 20 more years."

"He and the hero's let me out and said that I would help them with their plan. Since this was a different time when Peter had my brother for a reason. No it wasn't to get his heart. We got to Neverland on Hook's ship and Gold put a spell on me so I couldn't talk. We made camp and the next day the hero's were gone. I found Peter but he didn't know who I was. Until one day he dragged me in a clearing and I saw that I was in a Indian outfit and Peter was in a pirate outfit. We used to fight and I would pretend I was an Indian and Peter would pretend he was a pirate."

"Well when the hero's got Henry and I back to StoryBrook, they erased my and Peter's memories of each other but we would dream about each other every night. I met Chris at prom after I got my memory of Peter back. Until Regina put a curse on StoryBrook so they forget about us being from the Enchanted Forest. That's how I lived for the last 2 years before I came here again."

"So you created Neverland?" He asked.

"Yep. Peter and I."

"I remember how you used to call me Petee." Peter chuckled, sitting down along with Felix.

"And I remember how you used to call me Moon." I shoot back.

"Whatever." Peter rolled his eyes.

"Luna, since we got our memories back, Felix and I have been looking for the reason your parents abandoned you."

"Did you find out?" I ask. Felix and Peter exchange glances which worried me. My blood ran cold at what Peter next.

"Yes."