Changed

The moment we became friends, I never want to be separated. The day I met you, you changed my life, making me happier and laugh my heart out or even smile. You made me experience things I never felt before. You showed my way out of the darkness and into the light. You made every day worth living for. You showed me what being happy really feels like, spent time with me and trusted me. Why did you have to leave me? I would be alone again and go to the dark cave. I dont want to go back to that life but why do I have to be in this situation? Cant you stay with me, you are the only reason I survived being in a new school in a different country. You made school fun for me, gave me a new life again, you changed me a lot. You are my one and my true friend. I do not want us to be separated after all the times we spent together and the memories we made together. How am I supposed to go on without you? I cant forget what we did together, everywhere I go I remember you, every time I think of you, tears roll down my cheeks silently. While going to school, I feel alone while every one is having fun, I cry by myself thinking how could no one even feel empty without you here. I feel so sad and have no idea what to do now. You were my life and now I dont have any without you.