"I can wrap the beef up like a quarter! Keep talking sideways, bitch im like, 'Pardon me?"  Big Brazy I do not do no arguing! She takin shots to the face like she partying! You don't know Naan Bitch!" I said joining Denise.  

"That'll stack the money up and flip it. That'll buy mo bottles than the niggas! Get a section just for me and my bitches!" Di-Di says joining us. 

"Make it rain on them strippers! Deep in that water like flippers! You know Molly getting richer! Hating hoes getting sicker! You don't know naan bitch, that woke up like this! Diamonds all over my wrist!" Regina says. 

  "Versace all over my hips! Gucci all on my kicks! Stand on the couches and turn up the view! Snuck in my pole just in case niggas trip! It's Brazy gang 'lil bitch!" Denise says. 

"You don't know naan, bitch! No, no, no! You don't know naan, bitch! No, no!" We all yelled. We continued to sing the song but somebody called Denise's phone cutting the song off. 

"Hello."  She says.

"Where you at Bae?" The person asks and we turn to her with wide eyes.

"You know you on speaker?" She says.

"You saying that like I care. Where you at?" The person asks again. 

"I'm finna go to the Nail Salon with the girls." She replies then turns right. 

"You gettin Red?" It asks.

"Duhh, I want my nails to match yo Durag. I told you this already bae." She says. 

"Now who is this 'Bae' you speak of!" I say loudly. 

"Samia shutcho ass up!" She yells.

"Nawl! Who dis?" I ask the person. 

"I'm Malik." He responds. 

"Hey, Malik. I gotta question. Whatchu want wit my cousin?" I ask. 

"Oh my god... Mia stop." Denise says but I ignore her. 

"I just wanna be there for her." He says. 

"Mm! Malik, just to give you a warning... If you hurt my cousin I'm coming after you." I say.

"Jesus! Talk to you later Bae!" Denise says then hangs up. 

"Why you had ta do that?" She asks me. 

"You shouldn't even be surprised I said that." I said laughing. 

"I really shouldn't be." She says shaking her head.  "We here." She says when she parks in a parking lot. 

We all get out of the car and start to walk to the entrance. 

"I made an appointment." Denise says to the lady at the front desk. They say some more stuff but I zone it out. 

A little while later they walk us to four desks that are side by side. We all sit down and tell our nail lady what type of nails we want. After we do that we start to ask Denise a bunch of questions.

"Who's Malik?" Regina asks.

"Where did yall meet?" I ask.

"How long yall been together?" Di-Di asks.

"Can yall not ask me a million questions at once." She says and we reply with "No." and she rolls her eyes. 

"Ight. I meet Malik at school. He was my secret admirer I told you about Mia.  We just started dating." She says. 

"And when were you gonna tell us?" I ask with an attitude. 

"I was gon tell yall when the time was right, but yall know nie." She says.