[9]

Ambulance
[Judy POV]

I went on Instagram and found the video of me singing.

Cringe!!

1,369 likes.

I looked through the comments:

-Omg slay!!

-Damn girl! You are amazing!

-Join the singing club!

-Everyone loves your melodious voice.

I then posted a selfie on my Instagram profile, captioning:

I didn't notice my brother taking the video of me singing, haha

I didn't notice my brother taking the video of me singing, haha. Hope you guys liked it though :) . To see the video: go to @/tylerjones.

I had 15.4k followers on my Instagram because I am a YouTuber with 1M subscribers.

I quickly took my laptop out and went onto YouTube. Looking at my channel, it says that I got 1000 subscribers today.

Feeling the need to take a shower, I walked into my walk-in-closet and took out a pastel purple sweatshirt with an iron-on rose badge and loose sweatpants. I wanted to wear something cozy today because the weather forecast says it's going to rain.

I dragged my lazy feet into the bathroom to take a quick, relaxing shower. I take my off the outfit that I wore to school and throw them into the basket. Tying my hair into a messy bun, I played some music from my iPod. I hopped into the shower and turned on the tap. Warm water gushed out of the handle and rolled through my body. My muscles instantly relaxes and all I could hear was the piter-pater of water hitting the shower tiles.

After taking the shower, that I really needed, I changed into the clothes that I brought out of my closet. I got out of the bathroom and slipped my feet into my fuzzy slippers. Walking to my makeup dresser, I get out my phone to check if I got any messages. To my relive I didn't get any as I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

I remove my makeup with a strong makeup remover and add a little chapstick to my dry lips. I started to feel my stomach growl in hunger. I put my phone in my pocket and head for the kitchen. I walk down the kitchen and the first thing I see shocks me.

Tyler is laying on the floor with a puddle of blood around his head. My whole body instantly sinks like the titanic and tears stream out of my eyes and hit the floor. I quickly got my phone out and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" A lady asked.

"My brother is on the floor with a puddle of blood around his head, I need an ambulance now!" I shout down the phone, trying to sound calm.

"Okay miss, what's your address? Please check for pulse while the ambulance is on their way," the lady said.

"Navona Street House 5," I replied.

I knelt down next to Tyler and took two fingers out and held it next to his neck, where the pulse is.

"It's still beating," I told the lady with a sigh of relief.

"Okay good, can you hear the sirens?" She asked.

I blocked out everything and tried my hardest to hear the sound of sirens. There was a faint sound of sirens that got louder as it sped down the street.

"Yes!" I shouted to the other end of the line.

The lady hung up the phone and I opened the door wide. Paramedics spilled into the house and knelt down beside him. They brought in a stretcher and carried him onto it.

Once they were inside the ambulance and the doors were securely shut, they sped off down the road to the neighborhood hospital.

I grabbed my phone and dialed my moms number.

"Hello honey?"

"Tyler has been rushed to the hospital," I tell her.

"What!!?" She shouted down the phone.

"He is at the Neighborhood hospital," I say.

"I'll be going there now! Please go pick James up from school and do not tell him anything until he has showered," she said, trying to sound calm.

After saying our goodbyes, I hung up the phone and went to get my keys. I started the engine and went towards James's school.

Hopefully nothing serious happens to Tyler.

Did you guys like it?
New Year is coming up
soon! Wow this
year has passed really quickly....
Vote, comment and share.