"Take care of our daughter, Son." Nakangiting sabi ni Zachary at mas lumaki ang ngiti sa mukha ni Yves.

"I will, Dad." Mayabang na sagot nito.

"Aasahan namin yan sayo." Tanging nasabi ni Yvonette at tumingin kay Yasmin. Niyakap niya ito at maging si Zachary ay ganoon din ang ginawa.

"Ipagkakaloob na namin sayo ang anak namin."

"Thank you po." At umalis na sina Yvonette at Zachary.

Inalalayan ni Yves si Yasmin na umakyat sa altar.

"You're gorgeous." Papuri nito.

"And you're handsome."

Nakangiti silang humarap sa Priest.

"Please be seated." Utos ng Priest sa lahat. Inalalayan ni Yves si Yasmin na lumuhod bago siya lumuhod. Ang lahat ay umupo samantalang sina Michelle at Paul ay nanatiling nakatayo malapit sa ikakasal.

"We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Yves and Yasmin. We come together not to mark the start of a relationship, but to acknowledge and strengthen a bond that already exists. This ceremony is a private affirmation of that bond and as their dearest family and friends, it is our honor and privilege to stand witness to this event. This day is made possible not only because of your love for each other, but through the grace and support of your family and friends. It is our hope that your fulfillment and joy in each other will increase with each passing year.

Marriage is a commitment in life, where two people can find and bring out the very best in each other. It offers opportunities for sharing and growth that no other human relationship can equal, a physical and emotional joining that has the promise of a lifetime."

"Let us bow our heads in prayer." Ang lahat ay yumuko.

"Lord, we thank you for gathering everyone here today. We ask that you help Yves and Yasmin to remember the strong love that they share. To work that love into practical things so that nothing can divide them. May their love always inspire them to be kind in their words, considerate of the other's feelings, and concerned for the other's needs and wishes. Increase their faith and trust in You. Bless their marriage with peace and happiness and make their Love fruitful for Your glory and their joy, both here and in eternity. Amen." Muling tumingin ang lahat sa Pari.

"Marriage deepens and enriches every facet of life. Happiness is fuller; memories are fresher; commitment is stronger. Marriage understands and forgives the mistakes life is unable to avoid. It encourages and nurtures new life, new experiences and new ways of expressing love through the seasons of life."

Marami pang sinabi ang Pari tungkol sa Marriage.

"Yves Devon Emmanuelle and Yasmin Avianna Brooklyn, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?"

"Yes, I have." Sabay na sagot ng dalawa.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

"I am prepared." -Yasmin
"I am." -Yves

---

"Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." Kinuha na muna ni Michelle ang bouquet bago maghawak ng kamay sina Yves at Yasmin.

"Yves, please repeat after me."

"No need po. We already memorized it." Nakangiting sabi ni Yves sa Pari. Narinig ang mahinang pagtawa mula sa mga imbitadong tao.