chapter 2

It's been two weeks since that incident . I was an utter fool to do something so stupid. I don't even know what's his name . The warm climate, and fresh air did not do me any good. Suddenly a wave of nausea went through me. I vomited all over the basket of oranges I pick. I keep vomiting until my body gree weak and just fall down the fields. When I woke up i was in a bright room with tubes attached to my hand . I grogily sat up and found my parents with my sister sleeping in the recliner . My throat was extremely dry and itchy. At the table beside my bed I saw a pitcher of water . I sat up straight and tried to grab the pitcher when fell down automatically waking up my parents. My mom quickly came and proceed to smoother me with hugs.

" ma what am I. ."
" oh honey you collapsed at the field. Your dad and I was worried that you were not back home before dinner. We went looking at the field and saw slumped against the orange trees with vomit all over the oranges you picked."ğ

" I. .. " before I could answer her , I felt drowsy and then I vomited again . My father quickly went and called someone.
After vomiting for like 3 minutes , I groan and slumped into the bed . My mother laid a piece of cloth on my forehead. Then a doctor cane inside.
" how are you feeling ?"
" tired , nauseous "
" well it is expected in your current condition "
" what do you mean doctor? " my mother chimed . I was confused as well
" well how do I put this Mrs Wood... ermm your daugthers is pregnant."
" What " my father screamed . The first time I saw rage in his eyes but I could not see how the blood drained from my face as I recall what happened last two weeks . My encounter with that man. My mother shacked my shoulder causing me to jerk out .
" mommy ...I. mm" I was overwhelmed . I started sobbing . My mother hugged me whispering sweet nothings in my ear. After I calmed down she sat next to me . I saw how worried she was.
" who is it ? "
" I don't know ma"
" you mean to tell that you were raped ?" My father asked me
" No.. I. .just.."
" just what ? If you were not raped then you should know who that person is."
" i dont know who he is ..I .just.."
" are you telling me that my daughter is a slut ? "
" no daddy ...I. ."
" stop it. Is he an amity ? We will get u married and that is it.."
"His not an amity. .I..."
" you little slut! I am going to kill you "
" HOWARD " a loud voice interrupted
" Johanna. ..."
" what are you doing ?"
" She is a disgrace . I will not allow..m she simply fucked someone and now she pregnant. "
" stop this now. Amelia bring Howard and Lana back home. "
" but what about.."
" it's ok I will speak to her. Bring your husband home first. "
Once my parents and sister left , Johanna our faction leader sat next to me. I saw her face and I started sobbing and heaving. She sighed and proceed to hug me till I calm down.
" who is it honey ?"
" I don't know " I sniffled
" do you know what faction he is ? "
" dauntless " I whispered
" oh my . That is going to be a trouble. Now my dear I know you are still young but I need to know . Do you want to keep the baby or not. The decision is in your hand. "
I gasped .
" I would never kill a baby. It's half of me. "
"Adoption ? "
" no I am going raise it myself . I not giving up on my baby."
" my dear I know I am not supposed to ask but now I need to know what is your aptitude test..."
" i got amity but. .I. .I always wanted to join dauntless" I said. When I realized that I clamped my mouth together . Johanna just smiled at me .
" I know dear . I have watched your antics before... now do you know how he looked like?"
" He had this gorgeous stormy grey eyes, eyebrow piercing , ear priecing, tattoos all over his muscular body and neck... oh he had this amazing tattoos like map on his neck . " I gushed and then blushed when I realize I blurted all this to a Faction leader . When I looked up to her I saw he face twisted to a thoughtful look.
" Johanna? "
" yes ... I think i know who that might be. You take rest.... I will try to find a way to help you."
Johanna just left abruptly. I was confused but all this drama made me tired and I drift to my dreamland.

When I woke up i saw my parents murmuring to themselves. When they saw me try to get up my mom rushed to my side.

" honey are you alright ?"

I could not answer her. My mouth gaped open when I saw Johanna entering with two strangers well one stranger and the other... well the other is none other than that man. The man who stole my virginity.
*****************************
Whooooo I can't belief I am writing now ... I should be wither studying or getting rest for my finals tomorrow and look at me over here..m trying away in hp with a massive headache and a study session tonight..m well enough rambling about me ... what do you all think about this ? Eric is in amity ... is he happy to be here ? Was he forced ? How did Johanna manage to bring him here ???? Comment and vote for me please. .😍😍