chapter 5

Leila ' s pov

  After the eventful day, I was woken up by none other than max  who brought me to a room adjacent to the infamary. I was told that it was my quarters during the initiates training .

******** time lapse ********
Training was extremely tough. Four first made all of us to run around the training room for 20 times.  By my 10th attempt I was completely falling behind. I became fatigue and a massive headache . I stopped running and catches my breath . When I was breathing heavily  figure stood behind me and growled
" why did you stop initiate ?"
" I. .." I turned around and vomited on him. Startled gasp were heard behind us but my eyes were glued to the person infront of me. His impassive face turned red with anger making me quiver in fear. I took a step back however another wave of nausea came over me causing me to vomit at the floor . I groaned and slumped into the floor still vomiting. After the nausea passed away I looked up to see four , the other initiate and Eric staring at me and the mess on the floor.

" what the hell is wrong with you amity.  That's just plain gross." The candor girl Christina said.
"  everybody back to training." Eric shouted.
" She needs to go to the infamary ."
" i know."  Eric then carried me making me snuggle against his neck.
When we reach the hospital , the same doctor greeted me. After proceeding to check on me she shooed me away with strict orders to Eric to feed the bump and I food and take the prenatal vitamins and a good rest.  I proceed to walk to my room when a large hand snaged my waist and hauled me to his back.  I protested while he continues to carry me to his apartment. He placed me in the couch and stalked inside. After a while he came back to the room with a plate of steaming eggs and bacon. I smelled so good and I started to gobble the food until I heard a chuckle. I stopped eating and started to fiddle with my blouse. I heard a deep breath and looked up with him tears in my eyes. He came and sat next to me and I hugged him and started to cry. I laid beside him crying to my hearts content. After a while I stopped and sniffled and looked up to him.
" sorry."
" i.... why did you not eat yesterday ?"
" you brought me back then after the fight...I slept..max brought me to the room..."
" sigh... you have to eat more . The bump needs it's food ok. After this no more excuse. "
" i..."
" no more excuses . You understand "

" yes.." I whispered. He then carried me and laid me on his bed . As soon my body touched the soft mattress I was out .

I woke up to feel a hot breath against my neck. I turned around and saw Eric snoring next to me , his hand on my hips carresing my bump as my back was against his chest holding me possessively . I tried to wiggle out of him causing him to groan and hold me tighter. I felt something poke my back . Fear and arousal surround me when I realize it was his erection.
" your making me hard " He whispered huskily
"I..." before I could talk he started sucking my neck , biting my earlobe causing me to moan. Before I know it , both of our clothes were on the floor and I was on top of him bouncing . He continue to carres my bump while humping me. I screamed reaching my climaks and he started unloading inside me. He then carried me to the shower and bath me before continue round 2 in the bathroom.  We then went to the cafeteria. He pecked my lips and slapped my back before walking to the leaders table. I smiled and walk towards the table where four , tris and the other seat
" good morning "
" good morning leila. Are ok now? "
" yes tris... "
" have you eaten anything ?"
" nope . I am actually starving." With that I proceed to eat ignoring all the others. Once we finished breakfast four ordered us back to the training room. Today we would be throwing knifes . I stood next to tris and proceed to throw the knife . Each knife git the bulls eye making me grin widely. I looked at Four to see him guiding tris. They looked so intimate that make me wonder if they had any relationship like mine. I giggled imagine her to be pregnant as me . Unfortunately for me, it was heard by Eric.
" what for you find so amusing initiate ?"
His voice made everyone else stop and looked at me. I looked down embarrassed and twiddle my thumb.
" I asked you a question ." He barked.
" nothing. .." I stammered
" you laughed like a swine for nothing? " He asked smirking causing the others to roar in laughter.  I just kept quiet,  tears treating to fall down but I willed them to stop not wanting to give him the pleasure of seeing me break. ' one time he fucks me and act all caring the next time he treats me worst than crap '
  Me being silent was not received well by Eric and he stalked infront of me.
" why are you not practising?  " He growled.
" I finished "
" what do you mean finished ?"
I showed him my board where and five knifes was at the bulls eye.  I looked up at him. His eyes widen for a minute before his face became impassive. 
" how did you manage to do that ?" 
" I thought of the board as the orange trees."
" orange trees? " Four asked me sounding amused.
" Oh yes.. back home I am the only one who does that. Every time anna assigned me to pick oranges I would climb on my tree and throw the knifes at the fruits. " I gushed  . When I look up i saw all kind of emotions from those around. I blushed and looked down.  Eric and four then told the others to continue practice. Eric then told me that I was free to go.  I walked aimlessly till I reach The pit. There were so many shops but my eyes were on the tattoo shop.  I walked there and stand in front of the shop deciding if I should enter or not when am cheerful voice greated me.
" how can I help you ?"
" ermm I. ..I want a tattoo "
" which one ? "
I looked around and saw a tattoo of a wolf family.  The alpha wolf laid next to the female wolf who had a puppy nestled against her. I pointed to that tattoo smiling softly.  The tattoo artist looked at me skeptically  and ushered me to inside .
" where do you want it ? "
" my hips."
When she opened my t shirt her eyebrows raised looking at my bump but  she just continued drawing the tattoos. 
" open that bandage after a day ."
" ok"
" anything else you want?  "
" ermm. No...I think"
I proceed to walk to the counter . As I was about to pay , a hand grasped my wrist. I look up to see Eric. He showed his card to the tattoo artist . " whatever she did put it under my account and after this if she comes to get anything it will be under my account ."
The tattoo artist nodded looking at me weirdly. I ignored her and stared at Eric. 
" I could have paid ..."
" why would you do that. "
" i am not your whore ok. You can't just fuck me then insult me infront of everyone  and then proceed to pay of my items . " I growled at him
" but that is it. Your carrying my child. You slept with me 3 times all willingly . Your pussy was tight when I fucked you just now thus all this makes me know that you are mine. "
" i am not a whore " I snarled at  him
He pushed me towards the wall. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came.  I looked at him to see his hand against the wall protecting my head. He leaned against me and whispered in my ears " whore or not you are mine never forget that" He then bite my neck leaving large bruise before walking away leaving me alone slumped against the wall.
When I reach the cafeteria I saw him seating at the leaders table eating. I sighed and seat next to four silently picking my food and half heartedly eating when I heard a gasp. I looked up to see Christina staring at me or specifically my neck.
" Oh my god. So what Peter said is true "
" what ?"
" oh don't act naive amity.  You are a god damm slut"
" Christina. I. Am not a slut " I snarled at her she just snorted at me and pointed to my neck.
" that hickey proved you are. You are an initiate just like us yet you don't stay with us. Then you show up with a hickey for every god damm dauntless to see. You are not seeing someone and then you vomited that day.  I am not be an erudite but i know you are one pregnant bitch whoring slut." Christina shouted causing the whole Hall to fall silent and stare at us.  I could no longer take it . I just pushed pass her and ran away.
*****************************

Well what do ya think....don't forget to vote and comment and read ... p.s got my finals in another 2 hours time 😯😅