Would You Mind If I Fell For You? (Zouis Talik)

"Louis! Wake up! Your going to be late for school!" I heard the voice of my Mom, shaking me awake from my deep sleep.

"Go away. 5 more minutes." I growled and put my face under the pillow, trying to get away from the noises, and back into my sleep.

I didn't hear anything, so tried to go back to sleep.

After about 3 minutes, I felt something wet cover head and back. I jerked up and looked to see what that was. 

"MUM! Did you just pour water on me?!" I yelled. I saw she had a cup, so I knew she did it.

She smiled sheepishly, and replied, "Yes I did. Now please get up! School starts in 45 minutes. You don't want to be late for your first day!" And she walked out. 

I sighed, I guess I should get up.

I got out the bed and dragged myself to the shower and turned on the temperature that was comfortable for my body. I stripped down and stepped in the shower, letting the warm water cover my body. I quickly washed my hair and body and then stepped out, feeling the cold air instantly come upon my body. 

I quickly grabbed a towel, putting it around my waist and then stepped out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I grabbed some red skinny jeans and a plain white tee shirt out, and slipped them on. I walked back into the bathroom and blow dry-ed my hair and combed it out a little and putting a bunch of hair spray in it.  And I grabbed my glasses and slipped them on.

I looked in the mirror, and was happy at my appearance. 

I walked out of the bathroom and bedroom and down the stairs, avoiding the boxes that still havn't been un-packed, being that we just moved here 2 days ago.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum flipping pancakes. 

"You finally got up for a change." She muttered, but I heard her. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a plate and waited for my mum to put a pan cake on it. 

She smiled and flipped the pancake onto my plate. I smiled at her and sat down at the island and began to eat.

I heard a "honk" coming from outside. "Louis! The bus is here!" I heard my mum call from, who knows where.

"Alright! Bye!" I yelled, and flew out the door and ran to the bus. I walked in and the driver didn't even look at me. I sighed, and looked for a seat. I saw a girl that looked about my age, she had long black hair and dark brown eyes. I walked over to her seat and asked, "Hey, is this seat taken?" God, why did I ask that? Of course it's not taken, it's empty!

She laughed a little when she saw my face after I said that, "No, you can sit here, I don't mind." 

"Thanks" I said, and sat down putting my bag of supplies down beside me. 

"I'm Anna, by the way. And that's my sister Kiana." She said and point to the seat across from us. Kiana had blonde hair and brown highlights and hazel eyes. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Louis." I smiled.

They both smiled, and Anna asked, "Are you new?" 

"Yeah, I just moved here 2 days ago." I replied. And earned a nod in response.

"I can show you around if you like when we get there?" 

"Yeah, that would be great!" I said, and fixed my falling glasses.

After we picked up a few more kids we were parked outside the big school, and we started to load off. 

"I'll show you where the office is." Anna told me, and Kiana followed along, smiling and saying hi to some her friends I suppose.