I sniffled, attempting to stop. "I'm s—" before I could finish my apology his lips were on mine. I stood there unmoving for a moment before kissing him back. One of his hands held my waist while the other cupped my cheek. I wrapped my arms around him neck, pulling him closer. His lips moved against mine, tender and slow. I was relishing in the way his lips felt against mine— like they belonged. Our bodies molded together perfectly as he leaned into me.

Alexander had his hands on the back of my thighs as he lifted me into the counter, never breaking our kiss. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his torso feeling everything.

He tugged on the shirt I was wearing that was now untucked from the skirt due to his rough movements. His hand went underneath and settled on my ribs. The warmth of his hand sending chills through my body.

His other hand went to the back of my head, lightly tugging on my hair making softly moan into our kiss. He pulled away, panting. His eyes were clouded with lust. "Don't apologize," He breathed out with a lazy smile.

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile. "I might if this is what happens." I smugly said, surprisingly myself at my words.

Alexander was too by his wide eyes, but it was quickly turned into teasing as his signature smirk returned. "Baby, you don't have say sorry for this to happen again." He said lowly with a wink.

I rolled my eyes at him, pushing at his chest slightly. "Oh shush," I was blushing now and he was loving it as he pinched one of my cheeks before I batted it away.

He stepped away and helped me hop down. "You know..." he started, making me look up at him. "you never went on that date with me." It's true, but only because I had to be up so early the next day. "Tonight?" He asked with a grin.

I tapped my chin in mock thought. "Hmm, well I'll have to check my schedule and—"

"Ana,"

I smiled. "Yes, Alex, we can go tonight."

~>~

I stepped down the stairs, dressed red, sleeveless , shift dress that stopped just below my knees. This was one I've owned for years now, but have only found two occasions to wear it. I knew the people in Alexander's world would never wear the same thing twice. The man had over twenty white dress shirts for God's sake.

Footsteps came from the kitchen

Footsteps came from the kitchen. I walked over there and saw Alex standing there with his phone in hand.

"Ready?" I asked, now catching his attention.

He looked up and smiled, shoving his phone into his pocket. "I don't know if I should let you out with that dress on." I was surprised by his reaction because this dress wasn't revealing nor very tight.